DX » Community » Reviews » MadBull 60 Degree Shark Accelerator Hopup Bucking Set - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good OK Calidad precio buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfranguca on 02/04/2015

Todo muy bien rapido y buena calidad espero repetir compras nuevas.................... Muchas gracias...

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bylostinfog on 01/22/2015

esta goma no es para nada como las madbull, s mucho mas blanda, pero para potencias por debajo de los 330 fps me esta dando resultados muy aceptables y el precio es inmejorable. yo la recomiendo para tener sienpre alguna en la caja de repuestos, porque te saca de apuros ademas de ser una goma con... Read more

Impression:Calidad precio buena;

0 0 0

• posted byDiabloBros on 12/11/2014

apperement ce ne sont pas de vrai madbull , il est difficile d'identifier du coup si ce sont de 50° ou 60° , mais par contre il sont trés bien pour le prix , on va pas s'en plaindre ^^ donc pas mal au final ;)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydorekido on 05/28/2014

Dirt cheap, soft type so it will work with all stock gun. little thicker than stock bucking >>>> make it harder to install, but just use some silicone and it will be easier. careful , it easy to got tear. the nub came with hop-up is crap, you can't use it Nice replacement than crappy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamastebuzz on 02/05/2014

Incredibly cheap. Seems like decent quality. Nice soft rubber - like the MadBull Blue it imitates. Fitted to a Magpul Masada to improve hop-up but didn't. Not the fault of the bucking, probably the hop-up unit itself. I'm fitting a WiiTech unit next. They state on the site that you only get one I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

Great hop up bucking, still comes with 2 rubbers and spacers. my AEG shoots now more straight than before and the fps gone up a little. nice airseal with the chamber. Not the real madbull, still great. had some irregular surface on the outside of the rubber, but the important part of the rubber... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubioparla on 12/12/2013

- Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight - Low price compared to my country - Delivery in about 1 month e not been able to find any fault with this product, and not yet tested in my replica AEG when I put my punctuation aga promise forum - Awesome, very 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreeUsername on 11/13/2013

it seems like the original Madbull, but if you know how those things look like, then you know it is a fake blue something :D but it is okay for the price and works somewhat okay You cannot use it for precise adjustments, the quality is just too random. It starts with the fact, that the tip of the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byant3jacko on 08/10/2013

Very good for the money On ebay they are selling for 4 times the price of DX Poor cut on one rubber but that is it. Not Madbull. The nub may be a madbull looking one, but its not madbull. Very good for the money. Rubber is a tad soft, so may wear out quicker, but hell, you get 2. As for the of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelmsman on 06/15/2013

This hop-up rubber made from good silicone material. It is soft enough to use with not powerful airsoft guns. I fit it in my CYMA cm 040C and it works perfectly. This product have a very good price and a very good quality. And the pressing roller is U-type, so that's why this type of the rubber I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections