DX » Community » Reviews » MadBull 60 Degree Shark Accelerator Hopup Bucking Set - Blue
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynamastebuzz on 02/05/2014

Incredibly cheap. Seems like decent quality. Nice soft rubber - like the MadBull Blue it imitates. Fitted to a Magpul Masada to improve hop-up but didn't. Not the fault of the bucking, probably the hop-up unit itself. I'm fitting a WiiTech unit next. They state on the site that you only get one in the pack. I ordered two - and received four! So you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

Great hop up bucking, still comes with 2 rubbers and spacers. my AEG shoots now more straight than before and the fps gone up a little. nice airseal with the chamber. Not the real madbull, still great. had some irregular surface on the outside of the rubber, but the important part of the rubber was working great. not the real deal, still great. Had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubioparla on 12/12/2013

- Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight - Low price compared to my country - Delivery in about 1 month e not been able to find any fault with this product, and not yet tested in my replica AEG when I put my punctuation aga promise forum - Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeUsername on 11/13/2013

it seems like the original Madbull, but if you know how those things look like, then you know it is a fake blue something :D but it is okay for the price and works somewhat okay You cannot use it for precise adjustments, the quality is just too random. It starts with the fact, that the tip of the rubber is excentric and has not the same thickness around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byant3jacko on 08/10/2013

Very good for the money On ebay they are selling for 4 times the price of DX Poor cut on one rubber but that is it. Not Madbull. The nub may be a madbull looking one, but its not madbull. Very good for the money. Rubber is a tad soft, so may wear out quicker, but hell, you get 2. As for the quality of the shooting, that I can not confirm as I have mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelmsman on 06/15/2013

This hop-up rubber made from good silicone material. It is soft enough to use with not powerful airsoft guns. I fit it in my CYMA cm 040C and it works perfectly. This product have a very good price and a very good quality. And the pressing roller is U-type, so that's why this type of the rubber hold the BBs right in the center of the hop-up chamber.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHands0m on 04/28/2013

-CHEAP, cheap, cheap, and super valuable. -works better than most of these hopup rubbers. and is soooo cheap. - it works better than most, is more accurate, gives more range. and is the most valuable hopup i'we seen... -Still no madbull -little too tight for my pipe but made it work. -wears of quickly. doesnot matter is super cheap... -CHEAP, cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiglobomau on 04/26/2013

2 rubbers for an insane low price even though they say that will only ship one, comes with 2 Bucking madbull quality, not the best but still works great, no problems in assembly or with double feeding. Compared it with madbull conterpart and is not the same but similar, anounced as the 60 but is hardness 70. Do not use silicon on it. bough 3 packs and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybsansin on 03/21/2013

Item comes in good package. Very good and well made of good quality silicone, very easy to fit on. To be honest, at the price, It's easily the best hopup I've used Not very tight fit on some aeg barrels due to difference of outer diameter of the brands. Otherwise its perfect! It is a great product and cheap! You need apply some amount of silicone oil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 02/22/2013

They are soft enough for work properly with 330 fps. Come 2 in the package, and comes also 2 nubs with conic form. Son suficientemente blandos para funcionar bien con 330 fps. Van 2 en el paquete, y van también 2 nubs con forma cónica In my case it doesn't fix properly and a part of it gets clipped by the hop up chamber. The nub is not completely ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections