Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybulatgiz on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good piston with a good price. This piston is with a spring 140 m / s for more than six months. When disassembling gear no signs of wear found. Very strong steel teeth. Easy to install. Suitable for most of the cylinders and the piston head. Cons:It is di... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfullkhia on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong piston, the teeth are well finished and fit perfect with the gear, fit perfect with the cylinder, fits perfect with the piston head. Cons:The plastic part is a little cheappy but works fine. OtherThoughts:Very strong piston, the teeth are well fini... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaoler12839 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Piston is made of good quality plastic. Comes with full metal teeth. THe pistons has no imperfections in the body and with the steel teeth perfectly sharped. Fits perfect in a Classic Army M4. Just plug&play. No need to pay the elevate prices of deepfir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycameone on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:piston hard abs really well done and allows you to increase the rof of the gun. rack and solid metal, has not games with the abs that it contains Cons:there are no major flaws in fact I've had to think to come to the conclusion that perhaps it is unbalanced an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPjanus on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- CHEAP - GOOD BUILD QUALITY - SEEMS AS GOOD QUALITY PLASTIC AND METAL - METAL PARTS CASTED Cons:The plastic molded around the metallic part seems to be a little off center, but this is just a small beauty error and nothing that affects the work of the part. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheapncheerful on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great item in general. The teeth are very solid and the main body seems faily good. I have it in my G&G M4 and have been running it for about 5000 rounds without issue. Cons:I had to remove some metal with my dremmel just before the pick up tooth as the ge... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections