DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest Micro SD / T-Flash TF USB 2.0 Mini Card Reader
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymassaro1956 on 02/20/2013

Really lightweight and surprisely well build usb card reader! I've bought a couple of them for two 1GB microSD laying around, and I'm completely satisfied, even in comparison with other DX similar (but less cheap) products. Speed (both write and read) is not so bright, but for my mp3 car stereo and my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvullacapulla72 on 09/29/2012

Solid material and nice design, quick detection, fast data transfers, works incredibly well with HC cards. This is my first Micro SD reader and it's really small, it could get lost easily but otherwise I don't think there's anything bad about it. I work with large media files from devices such as portable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylolhax on 09/17/2012

-small (about 2x as long as a microSD card) -light, due to its lack of complicated circuitry -Plastic is pretty cheap on the bottom of the reader. It partially peeled off with the number code sticker. However, plastic on top is much tougher. NOTE: The side that says 'MicroSD Card Reader' will be upside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonomate on 09/08/2012

- It certainly is small. - Can be adapted as a keychain accessory. - It works as an improvised pendrive. - It is made with cheap material, so it will easily break upon a few insertions/removals, spacially on some more tigh USB ports (motherboard USB ports, notably). - I bough two of these, and they're ... Read more

Two microSD adapters, side-by-side

0 0 1

• posted byrioachim on 08/17/2012

- great size. I have used it in a small project by soldering wires to pads and connecting it inside a USB Hub. it worked just fine - you can carry it also in your wallet because it is also slim - price is great - plastic is only on one side, on the other there is just a protective film (sticker). You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucac on 07/09/2012

Very small. Build quality is good. Works great. Price is right. Nice reading/writing speed. You can attach your micro sd reader to your keys or your phone. Just get micro SD from your phone/digital camera and do the job. Little Fragile, but At this price... ;) -Fantastic price -Small size -Easy to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiovasNF on 03/12/2012

It's very small! It has the size of an 1 Euro coin, aproximatelly. Because of that, it fits well in any wallet, so it can be easelly carried. Because of its size, it can be easily lost somewhere, or forgotten in a public computer. But you just have to be carefull. I would rather buy this in black, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGodDamN on 01/05/2012

Very Cheap Works very well with the memory cards that I own USB so it works in all PC's wherever. So small (be careful it is easy to lose!) No cons that I have come across. These are great. Bought one and then went back for 3 more to stash in various places rather than carrying them around and losing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexandrecamara on 12/16/2011

It works really well, and it's really very small! It's a great memory card to attach to business badge and very useful when computer doesn't have MicroSD card reader slots. It is usual to copy and move large files from/to mobile phones instead of transfer by bluetooth. Build quality is less then I expected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrepperandflash on 10/16/2011

It does what it does, it works really well, and it's so tiny! It's great to have around your laptop or computer, whcih usually don't have MicroSD card reader slots. It's also very very cheap, for something like this locally, you can expect to pay like 6~10 times more. Build quality is less then I expected.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections