DX » Community » Reviews » CXHD106 1X 33mm Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Wrench (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKyostiKoivunen on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Out of package this is properly working, nice piece of art. really worth the price. Nice illuminations and adjustments. Cons:none until now OtherThoughts:Going to install on a real rifle, just wondering if it stands for the recoil. I ordered earlier another, dif... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRemqeau on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid build rifle scope, I fitted mine on my 4x40 scope using sku 47332. Looks great, black paint looks well and switches are good. The two colors are very usefull for different targets. Brightnesses of the lasers are ok. This scope does look very professional for its mon... Read more

Mounted other scope using SKU: 47332
    2 0
  • posted byChrophedra on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All metal, feels very expensive, can select different crosshairs and dots, not to mention in 2 colors and different sensitivities =) Cons:None, so far! Will have to find out in the future, but when looking at the quality i can only be sure it will last me for years on end... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMomm on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I liked the red dot product, it fits perfectly on the rail, the bolt threads are excellent, product arrived packed and in perfect condition, I play paintball and affirm, as the setting for his sights on a paintball marker is optimal in easy use and handling. t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalekseyrezin on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Good build + Metal body + Solid construction + Glass of good quality + Laser in two colors + Good packaging + Quality painted + different forms of the marker + easy mount on the rail Cons:- it is not too bright in bright daylighteven at full brightness - has... Read more

the box  good quality package Rifle Scope the sight the sight the sight the sight the sight the sight the sight
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections