DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Pattern Plastic Colorful Decorative Tape (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynanafa on 05/31/2014

These are really cute plastic tapes. You get 10 different stamps, which is quite nice. The designs I got ranged from fruits to animals and abstract patterns. Oh, another pro is that these tapes are also very cheap! There isn't much tape in each roll and you can't choose the stamps because they're randomly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisusan on 05/15/2014

They're cute! And they come in many different colours and patterns! . I mostly got tape with food related patterns and I'm loving them :) . Each roll has less tape than I had thought :/ . You can use them on many many things! . E.G. cards, crafts, packing presents. . Kids will appreciate these just as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 03/18/2014

Cute, many different styles, every piece was different (no doubles fortunately). Very colourful and joyful for children and adults who hate to be serious. Prints are good (you know, sometimes you get things with blurry or partly shifted image). Sticky part is not really sticky. There's so little glue ... Read more

Colourful tape

0 0 0

• posted byANNA1983 on 10/16/2013

Nice pictures, colourful. It is useful while wrapping presents - it looks so much more interesting than a regular tape. It is a solid tape, good glue so it stays in place. It is only a bit of each type of tape. I would prefer a bigger role. You cannot choose what is on those pictures so you may have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Really cute and useful, and very cheap as a bonus. You get a lot of different motives.Very cheap. This item will cost at least twice as much here. You get ten rolls in one pack. All the rolls are different. Your kids will love to play with this tape - and you can use it yourself for decorative gift wrapping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

Really cute and useful, and very cheap as a bonus. You get a lot of different motives. They're very small and there's not a lot of tape on each roll. You don't get to decide the styles - the ones I got were different from what is on the picture. I love these because there's a lot of different patterns ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTheWaG on 01/03/2013

Bought these for my girlfriend, who loves to write letters to her penfriends. And even though the first batch got some serious printing issues, DX sent a new set with a different order. Very cute tapes and lots of different designs. Too bad you can't choose which ones you want! I know at least that my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCruize on 11/14/2012

Very cheap. This item will cost at least twice as much here. You get ten rolls in one pack. All the rolls are different. Your kids will love to play with this tape - and you can use it yourself for decorative gift wrapping instead of normal, boring clear tape. The rolls of tape are small. There's not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynaniedias on 10/06/2012

It's 10 different paterns: all cute! It didn't came as in the picture thow, I got: - Color pencils; - Hearts and shoes (it's cute); - I Love (the love is a heart) you; - Cup, Milk and Ice Cream; - Houses and Trees; - Cars and Trucks; - Ice Cream and Popsicles; - Red lace and red dots; - Colorful dots;... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections