Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikeasaurus on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Standard compact flash card. 4 gigs is large enough for the most average photo enthusiast Cons:was hoping for more of a deal from DX on this item, $14.70 is too expensive for a site that carries as much varied merchandise as DX. OtherThoughts:Shipped fast, com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuutarhuri on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty fast card. Outside the build quality seems good. Cons:First card didn't work at all. Tried it in several machines without result. Price could be a bit lower. I htink it dropped a little since I bought it though. OtherThoughts:Had to pay additional 7 dol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 07/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The real thing: Transcend CF 133x - Works perfect with my camera: allows me to take more pictures in a shorte time. - works also in my Compaq Ipaq - solid design, no "fake" Cons:- price is only a little cheaper than the CF-cards in my country. Prices vary a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxnihundre on 02/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Transcend 133X 4GB Compact Flash CF Memory Card is pretty fast in terms of access times, and could easily be used as a replacement hard disk. Seems to be of good quality, too. Cons:None detected so far... OtherThoughts:I've tried this as a hard disk containing Wind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinozaver on 05/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What to say - it is small with big capacity - and the most important thing - it is fast and I need it for taking pictures. Have been looking for this CF ll over the world and finally got it here for the lowest price available. Sure - prices for CF are going down on a da... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections