DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 4-Channel Video & Audio Monitoring Capture Card (NTSC / PAL)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality. It is great for novice users. It is good for the price and pretty easy to use. Cables are long enough. The software supported by the Card is also good enoufg and easy to use. Cons:The software that came with my Card didnt worked, so i downloaded the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good novice Monitoring Capture Card with support for 4 cameras. It is good enough for the price and pretty easy to use. It is well build and the cables are long enough. The software supported by the Card is also good enoufg and easy to use. Cons:The dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhelezov on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 4-channel audio + 4 channel video -Video recording frame rate: 100fps PAL / 120fps NTSC -Motion detection / sensor alarm -Many settings - I can also watch remotely through internet -Recording quality options -Easy to configure Cons:For a long time searching for the so... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections