Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 11/10/2013

I bought it for the camera of my son. He really needed a bigger memory card than his old one so I was looking for something not too expensive since he is just twelve years old. He is still using it and until now he is fine with it. So it was a good buy. One time the memory card did not work and he lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

* Great quality. * Fair speed: 23 MB/s read, 7 MB/s write. Slightly more than the 20 MB/s promised (133x), and enough for transferring big files. * Price was great when first offered, but now it is a bit on the expensive side because of market price dropping. * Identifies itself as a removable device,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLB750123 on 01/16/2013

Very good storage space for the price. I am using this card as extended storage space on an old laptop and its performances and storage space are set exactly as expected. None found yet. Might be a little too slow if you are thinking about using it with a SATA to CF or PATA to CF converter. This is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterenas1986 on 12/01/2012

A quick and large storage card, can contain a lot of images, extremely useful to have for DSLR machines. Works perfectly as well, as it was designed. Nothing at all, ready and writes as quickly as it should. There really is nothing bad about it. Nothing to say, really at all. A memory card is just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAutoTuneYourEye on 11/24/2012

Good for the price point. Works well for a good amount of time. I purchased four of them and they worked very well. 1 out of 4 has failed and yes that was very frustrating, but 1 fail doesn't discredit the whole product. I have purchased 4 of these cards. 1 went bad after extended use the other three ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRabble on 10/04/2012

It works as advertised and is a decent price. CF disks may not be the latest and greatest technology, but they tend to be robust and well supported. Good delivery time (about a week), and well packed. Nothing so far. I'm using this in an embedded computer. 8Gb is a good size to play in, and since the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsequeira on 07/29/2011

- It's a genuine Transcend 133X 8Gb CF card - Does what is supposed to for replacing internal HDD - A little pricey - Does not include a case to store it - It is not a bargain, but is not expensive compared with local stores and helps to save some money - Works ok with sku.19904 for replacing internal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuittone on 01/07/2011

I used this card to replace the broken microdrive in my old iPod mini. It was recognised and it works well. This should mean the card has good ATA compatibility. The information in the package is Chinese-only. But who actually needs a manual for such a device? This is the link to the instructions to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeostant on 05/23/2010

The card seesm to perform well in my Canon 7-HDSLR camera. While shooting full HD video I didn't saw any buffer issues at all. The card's picture on the website does not match at all to what I've received. Also, There is no plastic pocket that came with the card so I can not really protect it while it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymunir on 04/10/2010

Pretty good card. Using it on my 5D2 and so far has given me no problems. Not the fastest card for sure. Its a 133x so don't expect this to keep up with heavy burst usage. Also the case that it came in probably will not last more than a week. Extremely flimsy. Not a big deal if you keep it in your camera,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections