Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for the camera of my son. He really needed a bigger memory card than his old one so I was looking for something not too expensive since he is just twelve years old. He is still using it and until now he is fine with it. So it was a good buy. Cons:O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Great quality. * Fair speed: 23 MB/s read, 7 MB/s write. Slightly more than the 20 MB/s promised (133x), and enough for transferring big files. Cons:* Price was great when first offered, but now it is a bit on the expensive side because of market price dropp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLB750123 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good storage space for the price. I am using this card as extended storage space on an old laptop and its performances and storage space are set exactly as expected. Cons:None found yet. OtherThoughts:Might be a little too slow if you are thinking about using it with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterenas1986 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A quick and large storage card, can contain a lot of images, extremely useful to have for DSLR machines. Works perfectly as well, as it was designed. Cons:Nothing at all, ready and writes as quickly as it should. There really is nothing bad about it. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAutoTuneYourEye on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for the price point. Works well for a good amount of time. I purchased four of them and they worked very well. 1 out of 4 has failed and yes that was very frustrating, but 1 fail doesn't discredit the whole product. Cons:I have purchased 4 of these cards.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRabble on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as advertised and is a decent price. CF disks may not be the latest and greatest technology, but they tend to be robust and well supported. Good delivery time (about a week), and well packed. Cons:Nothing so far. OtherThoughts:I'm using this in an emb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsequeira on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a genuine Transcend 133X 8Gb CF card - Does what is supposed to for replacing internal HDD Cons:- A little pricey - Does not include a case to store it OtherThoughts:- It is not a bargain, but is not expensive compared with local stores and helps to sav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuittone on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used this card to replace the broken microdrive in my old iPod mini. It was recognised and it works well. This should mean the card has good ATA compatibility. Cons:The information in the package is Chinese-only. But who actually needs a manual for such a de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeostant on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The card seesm to perform well in my Canon 7-HDSLR camera. While shooting full HD video I didn't saw any buffer issues at all. Cons:The card's picture on the website does not match at all to what I've received. Also, There is no plastic pocket that came with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunir on 04/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty good card. Using it on my 5D2 and so far has given me no problems. Cons:Not the fastest card for sure. Its a 133x so don't expect this to keep up with heavy burst usage. Also the case that it came in probably will not last more than a week. Extremely flimsy. Not a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections