DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 Power Splitter Cable for CCTV Security System Camera (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKateT666 on 05/15/2014

It does what it should. I use it to split my security cameras so I use 1 adapter on 2 cameras. it works as advertised, saves me an adapter and the price is acceptable. Easy to use, no manual needed. just plug the cameras and plug the adapter on the other side and its done! No cons, no negative comment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykallekilponen on 11/27/2013

Good build quality, snug fitting connectors. Durable construction and materials. None that I can think of. Does what it promises. Connectors have snug fit, so cables won't fall out. The plastic seems flexible yet durable and doesn't have a noticeable odor, unlike many cheap cables. A good power splitter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

- It a good build multipurpose power splitter. In most of the cases this is used in CCTV system to split power from on power supply to multiple cameras or other devices like microphones or supplementary infra red projectors. - The jacks are well build and make good and firm contact. - The cable quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBScott on 03/29/2013

I bought this little power splitter after adding a new camera to my survailence system though it is only a slight saving in cost when compared to a small 12 volt transformer I would have needed to power the camera, it does save me from increasing the size of the extention cord blok to add another power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManumim on 02/02/2013

It is a great way to duplicate a power source. According to DX description it is supposed to work with CCTV security cameras, but I bought to power guitar effects since connectors are the same size. I bought only one just to check and it is PERFECT. Build quality is very good. It should be a little bit ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections