DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 16GB SDHC SD Mega Memory Card (Class 10 High Speed)
  • 5 star 72 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricko3d on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very fast, as always with this brand. Memory build seems solid. Use on DSLR to get the best of your camera. It's class 10, seems really fast when trasnfering files. If someone asks me where to buy i say DX Trascend 16gb class 10 SD, becouse couldnt find any other c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good memory card. I use it for my 3DS; its significantly larger than the 4GB card which comes with the 3DS. I didn't notice any change in loading speeds and such and it has worked fine since I got it. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:I can't evaluate it that well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamalumbres on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price-quality relationship. Benchmarks of reading- writing were carried and read/write speed of 10 MB/s, as I expected. Very Satisfied. Comes in a bulk package with no protective plastic case, but solid enough to protect the card. Very good looking. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsmariani on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful, and very good quality for the price. Probably the best SD card at the price range. It lets you record Full HD and is a Class 10 card. Trascend is one of the best SD manufacturers and at the price range it's just the best you can ask for. Cons:None that I ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap; - works; - high speed; - good quality; - class 10; Cons:could come with a plastic case to protect the card. when we want to save it does not damage. OtherThoughts:great memory card, ideal for digital cameras and camcorders. Good ability to STORAGE. In Brazil th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysandeshk on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly fine and as expected. Purchased this more than a year back and still have no issues. The current price is almost 50% cheaper to what I had bought in past. :) All in all I would say this is the cheapest SDHC card you can get at this price. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysale01 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very quickly the arrival of the shipment. I am satisfied because the memory card is received in secure packaging. It is very good quality and very fast. This card in my country costs much more. Order a more likely one of these cards. A big thank you for DX and fast servic... Read more

A great item for little money ...
    0 0
  • posted bymedialdea on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fast card. I film at 1080p /60p in my sony cx130 and it's really fast to save the file. It has a very good quality construction. I copy the files of the sd on my computer very fast! I recommend it! Works excellent... Fast to save and fast to read Cons:Not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYonatanAmir on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits well, seems to work well for the time I've been using it. It's been used to record HD video in file sizes up to the camera maximum, which is 4gb, without any issues. Used in card readers in 2 different lap tops, a dashboard cam and a Canon camera, without any issue... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymVik85 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Capacity, speed, price and value were the most important properties considered when I chose it. Card works nice and fast with my Digital SLR according to the specification. No lagging at all. Look of the product and the packaging is just like as it is shown in t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections