DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 16GB SDHC SD Mega Memory Card (Class 10 High Speed)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricko3d on 04/17/2014

Very very fast, as always with this brand. Memory build seems solid. Use on DSLR to get the best of your camera. It's class 10, seems really fast when trasnfering files. If someone asks me where to buy i say DX Trascend 16gb class 10 SD, becouse couldnt find any other cheaper and as good quality as this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosh72 on 03/11/2014

It's fast, very fast. And it's really genuine. Came in a genuine package. The speed of this Class 10 surprised me, actually. Great product. None. I tested it in a lot of devices, like the Raspberry Pi (card-sized computer) and my camera, and there's a HUGE difference on the performance. I always thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuybruXXX on 02/11/2014

This cards is perfect for digital cameras. Worked very fine with my Nikon D3100 and Go Pro Hero 2. Material quality is great and similar to other products like this. Very well built. Very fast card. It allows you record in Full HD without losses or failures on the video files or pictures. It also works ... Read more

Card in Plastic Case

0 0 0

• posted bytkf15h on 01/30/2014

These are very good memory cards. I've bought 4 of these and have been using them for photos and full HD video (Canon 60D, Canon 50D with adapter, Fuji X100) without any problem so far. None. Since the 500 characters limit requires me to write more, I guess I'll have to complain about something: the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZrazikoowy on 12/16/2013

Working well. I check it on my camera and it is saving the photos and film's as scan disk memory card. In my opinion it is working faster on the computer (to read , that what is save) than the kingstone or scan disk card's. It do not have any cons at all. Working well ! In my opinion it is a good price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

It's a good memory card. I use it for my 3DS; its significantly larger than the 4GB card which comes with the 3DS. I didn't notice any change in loading speeds and such and it has worked fine since I got it. None so far. I can't evaluate it that well since I have only used it for gaming. No problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymviyarr on 11/25/2013

No problem recording 720p video. No corrupted files recorded so far. Best price for this capacity and speed class. Good quality. Trusted brand. Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Convenient slide lock to protect card from viruses when used in not trusted computers. No noticeable contact wear or body damage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguizanf on 10/16/2013

I bought 2 SD cards and are very fast to read and write data. one I put in my Digital Camera and the Digital Camera is most fast to take a picture. another is my pendrive, to transport data. Comprei 2 cartões SD, são muito rápidos tanto na gravação quanto na escrita de dados.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 10/11/2013

Class 10- high speed recording and playback. I use several of these in my Nikon cameras to record photos and videos. I've never had a problem of corrupted files. The brand is known and trusted, and the product is really original Without any problem There are other cards of this same brand with higher ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamalumbres on 10/08/2013

Great price-quality relationship. Benchmarks of reading- writing were carried and read/write speed of 10 MB/s, as I expected. Very Satisfied. Comes in a bulk package with no protective plastic case, but solid enough to protect the card. Very good looking. Used for a month and I can't think of nothing ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections