DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 16GB SDHC SD Mega Memory Card (Class 10 High Speed)
Customer’s impression:
good None cheap replacement
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChufeg on 01/01/2015

Work as it should, speed up to 25MB per second. Working for 2 years already everyday in car camera Non cons found, amazing product

Impression:cheap replacement;

0 0 0

• posted bybennysterckx on 12/30/2014

I use this memory card for my Nintento WII and have already used it for years without any problems. It's a good and fast memory card that delivers what it promises.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byash0000 on 09/29/2014

Pros: Price, Works just fine with my rPI, Cons: None that I can think of. Other notes: great to get up and running quickly, easy to put an image on it or any other purpose.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byricko3d on 04/17/2014

Very very fast, as always with this brand. Memory build seems solid. Use on DSLR to get the best of your camera. It's class 10, seems really fast when trasnfering files. If someone asks me where to buy i say DX Trascend 16gb class 10 SD, becouse couldnt find any other cheaper and as good quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

the SD cart is great , i bought it for my DSLR camera and for my raspberry PI and arduino projects . its really a class 10 and was able to keep speed with raw canon 18 Mpixel images with something around 7-8 images ( meaning 7 * 18 mb equals 126 mbit of data ) none found till now , been using it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosh72 on 03/11/2014

It's fast, very fast. And it's really genuine. Came in a genuine package. The speed of this Class 10 surprised me, actually. Great product. None. I tested it in a lot of devices, like the Raspberry Pi (card-sized computer) and my camera, and there's a HUGE difference on the performance. I always... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuybruXXX on 02/11/2014

This cards is perfect for digital cameras. Worked very fine with my Nikon D3100 and Go Pro Hero 2. Material quality is great and similar to other products like this. Very well built. Very fast card. It allows you record in Full HD without losses or failures on the video files or pictures. It also... Read more

Card in Plastic Case

0 0 0

• posted bytkf15h on 01/30/2014

These are very good memory cards. I've bought 4 of these and have been using them for photos and full HD video (Canon 60D, Canon 50D with adapter, Fuji X100) without any problem so far. None. Since the 500 characters limit requires me to write more, I guess I'll have to complain about something:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZrazikoowy on 12/16/2013

Working well. I check it on my camera and it is saving the photos and film's as scan disk memory card. In my opinion it is working faster on the computer (to read , that what is save) than the kingstone or scan disk card's. It do not have any cons at all. Working well ! In my opinion it is a good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

It's a good memory card. I use it for my 3DS; its significantly larger than the 4GB card which comes with the 3DS. I didn't notice any change in loading speeds and such and it has worked fine since I got it. None so far. I can't evaluate it that well since I have only used it for gaming. No there... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections