DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Micro SD / TF Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppleandromanuel on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent speed transfer!!! You can spend a 100Mb file in just a few seconds, I was impressed, did not think it was so fast!!! He did not have any compatibility issue in any version of windows. It worked without any problems Cons:it has slow writing speed ... besides the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilson7l on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:quite cheap really small very good build quality solid feel quality metal ring and svivel Cons:from the beginning a bit thought to insert in USB port but with time it start to be smooth first time i take it out from USB port i take out the black plastic from reader itse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAugustoAR on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality and strong materials, very good price, supports all micro sd I've used with it. Perfect for permanent use in car stereos, smart tv, laptops, etc. ................................................................................ .................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreba on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product. Very small size. Not need driver. Works on all operating systems. Very good quality plastic. Easy to use. Quick work. Reads Micro SDHD card up to 32GB. Works with all card manufacturers. Cons:This product has no objections. High quality. Every... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybanbook on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:quite cheap really small very good build quality solid feel quality metal ring and svivel Cons:from the beginning a bit thought to insert in USB port but with time it start to be smooth first time i take it out from USB port i take out the black plastic from rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterzelf on 03/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Once you have figured it out it works quick and foolproof. Just slide the tf-card in, plug in and it it fully accessible within explorer or any other application. Cons:Like said zero explanation neither in writing nor in pictures. It took me the better part of a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections