• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great card for a great price!

posted by mechbear on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's really a great card! I also had a flash drive from Kingmax so I already knew quality was good. Pretty fast card, really Class 6, tested speed and write/read coherence with no errors.
    I use DSLR cams and take RAW pics (no compression, 12mp cam -> 12mb each file give or take) and it works like a bliss. It came in Pink, looks good and colorful and it's easy to spot when it's out of the camera.

Cons:

I didn't find any cons to this card, it's a great deal and also cheaper than buying a card here in Argentina.

OtherThoughts:

Took a little long to get here, it was out of stock from the distributors which is pretty normal for this kind of everyday buy devices. I even got a delivery made for all the other items I bought with this card, and another one for the card alone.

Bottomline:

It's a great card, fast, reliable, nice pink color easy to spot, I'm even thinking on buying an extra one to have as spare when I go out shooting with the camera.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections