DX » Community » Reviews » Razer DeathAdder 3500DPI USB Wired Gaming Optical Mouse - Black (200CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidjanssen on 05/22/2014

it's cheap, compared to other places where you can buy this product it feels really great in your hand, comfortable to hold theres two extra buttons on the side the buttons are really easy to click, theres almost no delay between you deciding to click and actually clicking the scroll wheel rolls great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuitaker on 01/22/2014

Melhor mouse que já tive. Perfeito para FPS e RPGs em geral, só você customizar os botões laterais e fica tudo nas mil maravilhas. DPI facilmente alterável graças ao driver que é necessário instalar ao comprá-lo. Ele esquenta quando usado por muito tempo, ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKlaphark on 01/04/2014

Very user friendly, the software is easy to customize. The main reason i got this mouse is because it is very comfortable in your hand. There's also some cool lights on it. This mouse is very cheap and you get so much quality for the price. The mouse comes with a few informative folders, guides and 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZatoo on 12/26/2013

Good price, awesome build quality, genuine.. I really love it......I ve searching for a a perfect mouse to use and I think i found... If you are looking for a mouse to gamer to play FPS THIS is your choice.... Nothing....I liked all of this The box gets a little damage but the product was in a perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBactac on 11/16/2013

Genuine, 3 times cheaper than local price. Perfect fit on hand. Big sized mouse. Easily accesible side buttons (great hotkeys). Adjustable DPI, polling rate and acceleration. Different profiles can be saved and changed through a button in the bottom of the mouse. Very nice blue LED. Cable is long and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoiloil on 08/24/2013

Its a genuine razer mice its real good actually i really like it it works and it worth it thas what im talking about,man you have to take gaming mice to the next level what you need its razer,ok you now what im saying this mice its pro ,its like one blue backlit mice so just buy it not at all no cons ... Read more

Great mouse

0 0 0

• posted byenviadoalas on 04/29/2013

The original Razer Death Adder! The packaging is really cool, I was super excited when I got it. The cable is really long (I hate short cables on mouses/keyboards). The light is really cool, and if you don't like it, you can disable it by installing synapse and adjusting the settings. The programmable ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFelipeLinham on 03/12/2013

If you want the best line of gaming mouse, you must buy Razer... You will not find a better price then here, and it's 100% genuine... I liked very much because here in Brazil, a gaming mouse like that would cost about US$120,00... Perfect, you can tell nothing but that about a Razer 3500dpi gaming mouse.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjefersonpatrick on 03/04/2013

its a nice mouse looks cool the blue lights are awnsome, its very precise on the moviments and so much fast then my old one microsoft mouse. If u need a gamer mouse u need a razer mouse, now im going to buy a razer keyboard no cons its perfect at my point of interest. the box was lil dmged but everything ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRibeirogerio on 02/22/2013

A really great mouse (and yes, that's 100% genuine, i've registered), comfortable, w/ much precision, perfect drivers, feel like you aren't making the format of it with your hands, I just drop my hand and that's done! Feel's like a part of my body!! For the mouse: absolutely nothing, for the price, OMG,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections