DX » Community » Reviews » Razer DeathAdder 3500DPI USB Wired Gaming Optical Mouse - Black (200CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidjanssen on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's cheap, compared to other places where you can buy this product it feels really great in your hand, comfortable to hold theres two extra buttons on the side the buttons are really easy to click, theres almost no delay between you deciding to click and actually click... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoiloil on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a genuine razer mice its real good actually i really like it it works and it worth it thas what im talking about,man you have to take gaming mice to the next level what you need its razer,ok you now what im saying this mice its pro ,its like one blue backl... Read more

Great mouse
    0 0
  • posted byenviadoalas on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The original Razer Death Adder! The packaging is really cool, I was super excited when I got it. The cable is really long (I hate short cables on mouses/keyboards). The light is really cool, and if you don't like it, you can disable it by installing synapse an... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFelipeLinham on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you want the best line of gaming mouse, you must buy Razer... You will not find a better price then here, and it's 100% genuine... I liked very much because here in Brazil, a gaming mouse like that would cost about US$120,00... Perfect, you can tell nothing but that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjefersonpatrick on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:its a nice mouse looks cool the blue lights are awnsome, its very precise on the moviments and so much fast then my old one microsoft mouse. If u need a gamer mouse u need a razer mouse, now im going to buy a razer keyboard Cons:no cons its perfect at my point o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRibeirogerio on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A really great mouse (and yes, that's 100% genuine, i've registered), comfortable, w/ much precision, perfect drivers, feel like you aren't making the format of it with your hands, I just drop my hand and that's done! Feel's like a part of my body!! Cons:For t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheSilva on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good accuracy and high speed. Smooth, good feet, soft click, big buttons. Very good to use with games and/or softwares like Photoshop. I use mine with SKU 29649 and I have nothing to complain. Cons:If you don't have big hands, you might found it a bit unc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadson on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Muito preciso, relativamente leve, conector de ouro , excelente mouse. Aqui no Brasil custaria por volta de R$200. Very accurate, relatively light, gold connector, excellent mouse.Here in Brazil it costs around $100. Cons:Não vejo nada, para mim ele é... Read more

RECOMMENDED blue lights !
  • posted bygrilow991 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Genuine Razer DeathAdder. High quality. Perfect condition. Really a great deal. Very comfortable to use and it's big, so if fits perfect in my hands. Very good rubber material on top give a nice felling on touch for a prolonged gaming session, wich makes gamin... Read more

0 1
  • posted byleobigfield on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's genuine with a valid serial checked at Razer's website - Very good mouse, great feeling at hand - Fast - Precise - Responsive - Nice braided long cable - Very good rubber material on top give a nice felling on touch for a prolonged gaming session - It c... Read more

6 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections