DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 75-LED White Light Strip (50cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhinders on 06/21/2014

I ordered these to use as kitchen lights for under the cupboards, they are arriving one at a time which I have found very strange as I placed a group order for them all at the same time. They are easy to use ( plug and play ), they seen quite well made and come with a retaining sleeve wich can be fastened ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoscargalilea on 11/26/2013

Fácil de instalar y muy útil para colocar en el maletero del coche que es donde quería ponerla. Aumenta mucho la luminosidad del maletero y se consigue ver mucho mejor. Estoy encantado con el cambio de iluminación. De momento ninguna, estoy muy contento. Ya he comprado varios art&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepehillo on 10/05/2013

very nice leds bar, very high intensity of light, I have three of this model. they are working perfecty since months ago. It starts fast and iluminate from the beginning with the same intensity. the plastic is not very good but is useful for leds bars because there is not high temperature while it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

This LED strip is great. Lots of LEDs, nice and bright. Attached to 12V and its on! I have mine hooked directly to a rechargable battery that's pushing about 13V and have no problems. wires provided to gang multiple modules together too. DX posts these out in a padded envelope. As a result they get mashed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysepii on 04/18/2013

Bright leds, low heat, low power consumption. I don´t know about kelvins but light is really white, not blue or yellow but bright white. Reliable! I bought two of these back in 2008 and they still work just like they are supposed to work. I use these as back light for my lcd tv and have had them ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byYourHero26 on 03/15/2013

Es un muy buen método de iluminación a un precio muy ajustado. Da un nivel de luz elevado, y los contactos vienen protegidos por una pequeña tapa de plástico. Es algo flexible por lo que resiste alguna pequeña deformación. Tres de los leds de le tira no funcionan a menos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3DLover on 03/11/2013

These lights are pretty amazing. Super bright and low power usage. My biggest problem is with the way DX shipped these to me. I ordered 12 of these, and DX shipped them to me ONE AT A TIME. That's right, 12 shipments, in soft sided bubble wrap mailers, each containing one light strip! So, of the 12 strips,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygpavel29 on 01/28/2013

Very useful light strip. I own 12 of these, 6 of them installed and functional for the last year or so. Main source of light for my desk (installed above). Recently - this weekend - i installed 4 of these under the kitchen cabinets. Looks great and gives a "high tech" feeling. Shipping was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeace416 on 01/27/2013

bright and inexepensive. Good for use under cabinets which is what I used it for. Seems fairly durable. Protective plastic sleeve at back side can be used for mounting purposes as well A slight blue tint when compared to other "white" lights. I also bought 33059 which is more "white"... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySpaceMan6 on 01/03/2013

Mine was received in perfect condition and with no breakage as others have mentioned. Have not got around to measuring the current requirement yet. (wish that was stated in the specs, but it was not.) When I received it I realized I did not have a 12 Volt power supply. So I have ordered one, along with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections