DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 75-LED White Light Strip (50cm)
  • 5 star 22 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhinders on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered these to use as kitchen lights for under the cupboards, they are arriving one at a time which I have found very strange as I placed a group order for them all at the same time. They are easy to use ( plug and play ), they seen quite well made and come... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This LED strip is great. Lots of LEDs, nice and bright. Attached to 12V and its on! I have mine hooked directly to a rechargable battery that's pushing about 13V and have no problems. wires provided to gang multiple modules together too. Cons:DX posts these ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysepii on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright leds, low heat, low power consumption. I don´t know about kelvins but light is really white, not blue or yellow but bright white. Reliable! I bought two of these back in 2008 and they still work just like they are supposed to work. I use these as b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byYourHero26 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Es un muy buen método de iluminación a un precio muy ajustado. Da un nivel de luz elevado, y los contactos vienen protegidos por una pequeña tapa de plástico. Es algo flexible por lo que resiste alguna pequeña deformación. Cons:Tres de los le... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3DLover on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These lights are pretty amazing. Super bright and low power usage. Cons:My biggest problem is with the way DX shipped these to me. I ordered 12 of these, and DX shipped them to me ONE AT A TIME. That's right, 12 shipments, in soft sided bubble wrap mailers, ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygpavel29 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful light strip. I own 12 of these, 6 of them installed and functional for the last year or so. Main source of light for my desk (installed above). Recently - this weekend - i installed 4 of these under the kitchen cabinets. Looks great and gives a &qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeace416 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bright and inexepensive. Good for use under cabinets which is what I used it for. Seems fairly durable. Protective plastic sleeve at back side can be used for mounting purposes as well Cons:A slight blue tint when compared to other "white" lights. I also bough... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySpaceMan6 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Mine was received in perfect condition and with no breakage as others have mentioned. Have not got around to measuring the current requirement yet. (wish that was stated in the specs, but it was not.) When I received it I realized I did not have a 12 Volt powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicsem on 04/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made up into a fantastic camping light. Very bright and filled our lighting needs We used it on the Easter long weekend and it didn't flatten the car battery because of the LED's so we are very happy Packaging was excellent so no damage in transit Cons:None. It worked j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogpn on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LEDs are bright, and a very nice white Easy to use (just connect + and -) Good size for a lot of projects Cons:My only con is regarding shipping. This is a skinny 50cm long PCB shipped internationally in a padded envelope. Mine arrived snapped in half, though... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections