DX » Community » Reviews » Kasens G9000 6000mW 802.11b/g 54Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxnane on 04/11/2014

This is the best wireles adapter in the world. I've tried many adapters AirLive 1600 Rating 3 - TP-Link 7200 wn Rating 3 -kasens 990wg Rating 3,5-airlive 1700 wl Rating 4 and kasens G9000 chipset realtek 8187L 5. Adapter is small and the big antenna and the antenna will fall to the left or to the right but I stick to gluten, so I solved that problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRumpeshtilski on 09/05/2013

- Easy install - Printed manual and Mini-CD with instructions how to "ehm" connect to WEP secured network in few easy steps. - I connect and have very steady connection at 800meters distance (with direct line and no objects between). On this distance it's not very good for watching livestream videos, downloading but works fine for browsing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylahvos on 03/29/2013

Excelent range, it worked for me on distance of 200 meters, and max signal.., stable, no disconnects..... Antena is to heavy and long so it tends to fall down because base is quite small.. Had to install drivers manually, no autorun on windows 7 x64, manual not very helpful.. Everyone who wants to connect to some long distance spot with this adapter ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byvalchev on 02/13/2013

This is the most powerful wireless adapter that i have ever tested(and i have tested a lot)The build quality is very good-quality plastics and cable.The price is very good as well because in my country a lot wicker adapter(alfa 1000mw) is about 35 euro. The only thing that i don't like about it is the antenna which is very heavy and it makes it to fall ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections