DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 54-LED RGB Light Strip (50cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byausGT on 01/31/2012

The lights are very bright, and with a controller can be adjusted to obtain a good variety of strong colour. Lights can handle undercurrent but flickering is detectable. I ran these lights with 12v 500mA for many months. Used with controller http://www.dealextreme.com/p/remote-controller-control-box-... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bySlugsie on 01/24/2012

Nice bright LEDs. Easy to control from an Arduino through some transistors. Individual LEDs are nice and bright. Connecting wires a far too short, and the plastic mount has a very pronounced bow in the middle (over 1cm out of line). Lighting all colours at full intensity does not produce a clean white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericparis on 04/17/2011

-very good manufacture , but not very easy to fix it , two holes for two sceew are welcome -easy to use -easy to connect directly on the 12v no driver control needed -great light -l like the possibility to mix the colors or to use one color -wire is a little short the best way is to use connector male/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrickster2011 on 01/13/2011

- Cheap RGB ledstrip - No Ledcontroller needed, directy to 12V - semi-waterproof sealed - Hardplasic cover - Very Bright Good for building Moodlight. Good for Club lightning - Red Less stronger than Green And Blue - Wires do not match color ( not a big Con) - Wires not very long, it's about 5cm - 3 separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubenJ on 02/28/2010

Great acrylic cast around the LED's, this makes the strip solid. Spread of the light is quit good for a small LED strip Casing looks to be under a little tension, it's a little curved. Little short wiring, wiring could be a bit longer or with a connector. Great light output trough all LED's, individual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabylonfive on 02/27/2010

This strip is well sealed and tough. I love the mix of colors and the red is a deep-red, not like some other strips and RGBs. The panel is fun to use - I created a camping light. Since the array is fairly long, it doesn't cast many shadows. The efficiency is fairly low, compared to very high-brightness ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadlerweb on 01/16/2010

Cheap, bright for a RGB-strip, cutable every 3x3LED-Group (see other) Its 45cm, not 50cm - The red LEDs are way darker than green and blue (see below) - the epoxy of mine was cracked but it does not affect the functionality and looks more like a fault of the transport company Length: 45cm Width: 1.8cm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynpd89 on 12/16/2009

Very bright light, really solid construction. These things are really awesome. The red light is quite a bit dimmer than the red and blue. I'd even go so far as to say it's about half as bright, so to get a true white color, you'll have to turn the intensity of the blue and green way down. When hooked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexengland on 10/01/2009

This LED strip is quite bright. From DealExtreme these are way cheaper than anywhere in Australia. Cheapest I could find was around $40 for a even shorter one. Easy to wire up since all current limiting resistors are already soldered in. Epoxy is really nice and smooth. Runs on 12 volts, good for cars.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexengland on 09/18/2009

The strip looks very nice. It has a smooth epoxy covering the resistors and the LEDs. I have only ordered one and it came undamaged. I plan on ordering a few more soon. The green and the blue LEDs are brighter than the red. I just put a 330 ohm resistor in series with the green and one in series with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections