DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD 200mm Digital Caliper with Case (1 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarges on 02/05/2014

Big digital readout is very easy to see. Instant switch from metric to inch readings. Handy chart on the back side with standard screw dimensions. Hardened steel points can make a light scratch on soft metal for drawing a very precise line. It has a jack which I think can be used to connect to a computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycustomer2 on 01/03/2014

* 20 cm length - others sold online are usually only 15 cm long * digital LCD display * wheel for finetuning * comes with a battery included plus an extra battery * has a plastic enclosure with foam where it fits perfectly The edges are a little sharp. Probably not so much that you'd cut yourself, but ... Read more

caliper in the enclosure full contents of the package

0 0 0

• posted byarcesantiago on 11/14/2013

Comes with a nice hard plastic box, cushioned inside. And also there is a spare battery. The "zero" function allows you to recalibrate the tool with every use. The displacement reeded Wheel permits fine measurement adjustments. Edges are a Little bit rough. When turned off, the caliper turns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacarolus on 10/13/2013

This tool makes everything very simple. One buttom to switch digital reading on and off. One buttom to reset back to zero and a buttom to switch between inches and mm. Max 205,82 mm. Everything a professional caliper needs to do: external,internal,depth, steps. The only thing I can think of is perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTobbelobban on 08/27/2013

Compared to a original Caliper where you read the scale by "eye" This is a delight to use. Suddenly you will measure all kind of stuff just because the ease of it ! Clear and good display and very good with a spare battery. The Case is a bit large, could have been a bit slimmer and it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhdeboo on 07/10/2013

Large caliper is ideal if you need to work very precise on larger work pieces Works very fast Feels very solid with quality finish. The casing will protect it nicely The spare battery is a very nice surplus. The casing was slightly damaged during transport so I'm not sure how long the casing will last ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybchendran on 06/30/2013

Superb quality stainless steel metallic construction, cheap ( AG13) battery- SR44/LR44 compatible, spare battery supplied, good battery life, quality plastic enclosure, good ergonomy, 200 milimetres (actually 205 milimeters) lenght, metric /imperial switch, tare- zero switch. The price point is a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrenoi on 03/12/2013

It works ok for its price, its long enough so it helps me with all my projects. I like the fact it has both inches and mm on it. It came in a solid case, I liked it. Not really, just could be a little bit better polished. It works fine, precise enough for my usage. Its very good for its price I'd say.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byluiz999 on 02/12/2013

I compared the measure with another digital vernier caliper and the measure is almost the same with + / - .01 mm of difference, almost nothing. I'm very happy with it. I keep measuring every thing with this and is of great trust the measurements. It came with a cheap battery may be the battery will die ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

It is designed to work on a 200 mm scale. came in a black plastic casing came with a spare battery for this price, the edges are not so smooth. the digital sensor housing can delivered loose! I had zeroing issues initially. suddenly when i open and close the device, it did not show zero anymore. i realised ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections