DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD 200mm Digital Caliper with Case (1 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Useless Perfect!! Junk. Very poorly crafted For the price you can't go wrong.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoastr on 06/30/2015

Pro: Cheap but useless. Cons: Many burrs and inadequate accuracy and precision The jaws are very flimsy. The caliper has to be re-zero'd every time they are close Action is very rough when slid opened and closed If they were $5 they would have been too expensive.

Impression:Useless,Junk. Very poorly crafted;

0 0 0

• posted bySumner on 03/20/2015

A great product for the price. Sure, there may be more refined instruments out there, but what do you pay for them? And what do you do with them? Measure! That's exactly what this does - for 20 bucks!

Impression:Perfect!!,For the price you can't go wrong. ;

0 0 0

• posted byHardwareDevelop on 03/10/2015

Pros: Good quality, easy measuring Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted byThothstopher on 12/24/2014

I use these almost every day. Incredibly accurate, and a good 20cm in length rather than the 10-15cm of the others. Comes in a sturdy case, and even includes a spare battery. Great piece of kit.

Impression:Refined and Exacting;

0 0 0

• posted byLeonel984 on 12/11/2014

Pros: Precio muy bueno, muy buena calidad de terminacion en el acero, bateria de repuesto y estuche plastico. 200 mm de medicion Contra: en algunas pocas ocasiones al medir no es preciso el LCD, al abrir el calibre los numeros no corren y no hace la medicion, o al cerrar no queda en cero

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byrndj1pp0vqrqo on 10/03/2014

Pros: It works as I thougth! I reccomend it if you need a nice instrument to measure!!!!! Const: Nothing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 0

• posted bygarges on 02/05/2014

Big digital readout is very easy to see. Instant switch from metric to inch readings. Handy chart on the back side with standard screw dimensions. Hardened steel points can make a light scratch on soft metal for drawing a very precise line. It has a jack which I think can be used to connect to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycustomer2 on 01/03/2014

* 20 cm length - others sold online are usually only 15 cm long * digital LCD display * wheel for finetuning * comes with a battery included plus an extra battery * has a plastic enclosure with foam where it fits perfectly The edges are a little sharp. Probably not so much that you'd cut but it I... Read more

caliper in the enclosure full contents of the package

0 0 0

• posted byarcesantiago on 11/14/2013

Comes with a nice hard plastic box, cushioned inside. And also there is a spare battery. The "zero" function allows you to recalibrate the tool with every use. The displacement reeded Wheel permits fine measurement adjustments. Edges are a Little bit rough. When turned off, the caliper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacarolus on 10/13/2013

This tool makes everything very simple. One buttom to switch digital reading on and off. One buttom to reset back to zero and a buttom to switch between inches and mm. Max 205,82 mm. Everything a professional caliper needs to do: external,internal,depth, steps. The only thing I can think of is of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere