DX » Community » Reviews » Kasens G9000 6000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanpanika on 03/12/2014

It does what it's made for. I was little bit worry about rsma connector with antenna this big, but it's made sturdy enough to support it. Definitely not 6W, it's impossible, in USB specs is 500mA/5V, thats 2.5W power input, no machine is 100% efficient, so it's much less, but still like 2 time common wifi dongle. It's a little puzzle to balance it properly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJizzmopper on 03/06/2014

Price - Power - Build Quality Excellent Price High Power >>Picks up signals I did not even know was there! Comes with Wifi Hacking CD - Which actually works, but only can successfully hack passwords for WEP protected access points The only con is it is top heavy.. No big deal, but it can be a balancing act to situate the unit where it will not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicodem314 on 11/20/2013

very good sensitivity. A perfect device when used with a Yagi to get free wifi from remote hotspots The adapter is too small or the antenna is too big. Any way it cannot stay vertically on a desk. 500mw x 5v = 2500mw so do not expect more then 1 or 2 watts with custom drivers. (I have not tested that yet) excelled device! Do not expect to have it on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

It works out of the box with Kali Linux!!!! Truly plug-and-play. Look for the wlan1 in your laptop. It will be there just after you plug the USB cable. It's cheap, affordable. But it's a high-quality product. It really is. The antenna is very well built, even the joint for the moveable parts. It has a really strong transmission power and a good sensitivity.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvladislavas on 05/09/2013

Using the software, BENI and super high sensitivity of this adapter, in traveling or being on the ship i use cracking network of offices, and am always in touch with his family. not found. Perhaps only one drawback is the fact that the device had to wait ninety five days. But it must be assumed that bad works of Russian Post. I advise to use to seamen ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections