DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Breast Enhancers / Bra Inserts (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejandroteen on 02/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, I would like a little bit bigger, but it works perfectly for me. Please do not place outside without protecting them, otherwise dust can reach the bobbies. Cons:None at all. I found it very easy to use, I like the way how it feels, soft and almost want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejandroteen on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Soft, adjustable and easy to mold to your body! I will use mostly for cross dressing so I will enjoy as much as I can. Cons:Little bit cold feel. Looks like when you press it is may break, but as long you are gentle, nothing will happens. OtherThoughts:Grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerafijn on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are some great bra pads. Good size for western women. I use them with a C-cup. When combined with a padded bra, they are invisible, and give you that extra bit of lift and clevage that everybody likes. Depending on how you put them in your bra, you can v... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhranperkele on 05/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap! -In the right dress and in the right mood, they really make a difference. Cons:-Actually pretty heavy. Be prepared to experience neck or shoulder pains if you don't own a good bra that can support the extra weight. -Pretty big. Girls with flatter chest... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybibivallim on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These inserts are perfect for me. They are easy to clean and easy to use. They are comfortable, you can wear them for the whole day. I just had a hard time adjusting them in my bra, but I believe that with a little practice it won't be much of a problem. They li... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysoulsponge on 07/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does a good job of what it is meant to do, push up the girls and give you a bit of cleavage. It feels very realistic and doesn't slide around under the bra much. They also warm to your body temperature which is nice. Cons:I wish the inserts came in a smaller size. I am... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections