DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairb0y44 on 06/23/2014

The flashlight is very well built. Threads are relatively smooth. A huge pro is the zooming function. Unlike other flashlights, mine is a very stiff and smooth zoom, which is excellent since it will not move out of place over time. The only con for me is the blue ring around the flashlight.... For me,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byslann on 04/08/2014

The focusing mechanism makes this torch useful in various situations. It is easy to use and small so it fits into your pockets. I have tried with AAA batteries and it is bright! I seem also quite well build. The stroboscopic future is of no use at all. But you do not have to turn it on. It is definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisch2 on 03/21/2014

Size, weight, and zoom function. And the pouch. I am also very satisfied with the circle of light it produces -- it is VERY homogenous, no rings or brighter center with fading borders. Build quality: not sure whether waterproof -- there are some o-rings, but they don't seem to fit tightly. But battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybandy72 on 02/22/2014

I used with with 3AAA battery, the ligth is strong, but when tried with with Li-Ion battery the light is improved much. Slight light come across the blue ring but no more complain for this money With AAA battery the extending piece need to leave out, so the lamp will be even smaller, perfectly fit in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDima2035 on 01/22/2014

very good torch working on 18650. Good workmanship, has good zoom, and has a bright beam of light from a distant. Battery 18650 (2300Ma) mode works on average more than 7 hours at maximum just under 3 hours. Has 3 modes: bright, medium, strobe, very well lit, well used at close distances.zoom adjusted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byislandbayy on 01/16/2014

Great Flashlight! Bright and works. Have not tried it on 3xAAA's yet, however, one old 18650 Battery I had kept this thing lit for about 12 hours on low (didn't want to over-heat it by leaving it on high) and it was still going. I dislike how it goes into strobe mode. Just the act of turning the flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytornadoadi73 on 01/15/2014

The zooming feature works decent. Small, easy to carry. Brighter than my old flashlights that are rated as having more lumens than the 350 that this flashlight has. Comes with a carrying case that has a belt loop. I like to use in the car and the bicycle. Strobe is only useful for inducing seizures. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBahecuk on 01/10/2014

Super bright. Zooms from wide angle to pretty much a spot light. 3 modes. Waterproof. Accepts 3 AAA's. Included pouch and wrist wrap are really nice and useful - not some cheap junk. Feels solid in hands, looks much more expensive than it really is. Mode switching procedure is a bit confusing at first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPenguin81go on 12/23/2013

I use this for my bike, and it really is perfect. 2 different brightness and a fast strob works just fine for me. With such bright light this torch throws, I normally use softer light, and changes to full brightness only when necessary. The blue acrylic ring in the head also shines when lit, and it can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenildo on 12/16/2013

It has a really strong light. It has adjustable focus and three modes: higher, lower and strobe, in that order. Switching between them is easy: press softly the button until the lignt turns off, then release the button. The material matches the price. I have used it for several months, and it still looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections