DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Bright None Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFUBARagain on 07/05/2015

Pro - it works Cons - very annoying blue ring which shines back into your face so you cant see as well at night. Just like somebody shining a light in you face. Not helpful When you focus it the shape of the beam changes. When its fully focused in the beam is SQUARE and not very big.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bymasterdei on 07/05/2015

Made out of stable material. Moderately bright compared with cree lights. Has useful zooming lens, so you don't wake up your partner when using it at night.

Impression:Bright,gets hot;

0 0 0

• posted byKrafnert on 06/20/2015

Noto que a maioria das pessoas enxergam a qualidade de uma lanterna somente pela quantidade de luz emitida, ou seja Lúmens. Não deveria ser assim. Esta lanterna com 350LM é forte o suficiente para um passeio ou pescaria noturna, na verdade ela é muito clara e ilumina bem até 200m de distância, a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjlhannin on 06/09/2015

The flashlight can't get power because the connector for batteries was broken.

Impression:Broken;

0 0 0

• posted byPETRuv on 06/05/2015

Very interesting goods at a good price, I can buy it only recommend. It is cheap and suitable for everyday use.

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymrozugd on 05/15/2015

It is very good, very bright, very cheap flashlight. Quality is very good. One 18650 battery lasts for a few hours. Zoom works fine. It's quite small and very light. cons: blue plastic ring

Impression:good,Wow;

1 0 1

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Have a powerfull light output and good zooming though flood should be wider. The light is so strong that I generally use it in low setting and also that way the battery lasts very very long. As with the other comments I had taped the blue ring to really enjoy this light. Very good light compared... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeberman on 04/08/2015

Pros: good light, comfortable, one mode, good zoom. Cons: the blue collar is transparent, and really disturbs vision. Other Thoughts: you have to block that stupid blue ring, if you want to use it for anything other than show-off. You can find other products with similar advantages, that are is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalessandro73 on 03/15/2015

For this price it is a very good quality. It is good to use the battery. Case included. 3 modes of operation. Once exposed to rain, the lamp is not stopped working.

0 0 0

• posted byjpcmmobile on 03/11/2015

Torch is super bright! I'd only used 3xAAA from GP Recyko and it was brighter than my 9LED. It also doesn't get hot! Cheap and good! One note, do remember to take out the washer from the mid section if you're using AAA batteries and install it onto the first section. This should help waterproof a... Read more

Impression:good,Small,BEST;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: