DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Bright None Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypobedice on 07/24/2015

Pros: It´s small, quite heavy, very good loocking, very very shinny, more than i thought, and when you zoom out you can see blue light also, because of a translucent blue ribbon on the bottom of the lens. no cons for me! awesome and cheap

Impression:Small,Nice colors,quality materials;

0 0 0

• posted byFUBARagain on 07/05/2015

Pro - it works Cons - very annoying blue ring which shines back into your face so you cant see as well at night. Just like somebody shining a light in you face. Not helpful When you focus it the shape of the beam changes. When its fully focused in the beam is SQUARE and not very big.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bymasterdei on 07/05/2015

Made out of stable material. Moderately bright compared with cree lights. Has useful zooming lens, so you don't wake up your partner when using it at night.

Impression:Bright,gets hot;

0 0 0

• posted byKrafnert on 06/20/2015

Noto que a maioria das pessoas enxergam a qualidade de uma lanterna somente pela quantidade de luz emitida, ou seja Lúmens. Não deveria ser assim. Esta lanterna com 350LM é forte o suficiente para um passeio ou pescaria noturna, na verdade ela é muito clara e ilumina bem até 200m de distância, a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjlhannin on 06/09/2015

The flashlight can't get power because the connector for batteries was broken.

Impression:Broken;

0 0 0

• posted byPETRuv on 06/05/2015

Very interesting goods at a good price, I can buy it only recommend. It is cheap and suitable for everyday use.

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymrozugd on 05/15/2015

It is very good, very bright, very cheap flashlight. Quality is very good. One 18650 battery lasts for a few hours. Zoom works fine. It's quite small and very light. cons: blue plastic ring

Impression:good,Wow;

1 0 1

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Have a powerfull light output and good zooming though flood should be wider. The light is so strong that I generally use it in low setting and also that way the battery lasts very very long. As with the other comments I had taped the blue ring to really enjoy this light. Very good light compared... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeberman on 04/08/2015

Pros: good light, comfortable, one mode, good zoom. Cons: the blue collar is transparent, and really disturbs vision. Other Thoughts: you have to block that stupid blue ring, if you want to use it for anything other than show-off. You can find other products with similar advantages, that are is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalessandro73 on 03/15/2015

For this price it is a very good quality. It is good to use the battery. Case included. 3 modes of operation. Once exposed to rain, the lamp is not stopped working.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere