DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Bright None Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9588152 on 08/25/2015

Pros: Well built, including the pouch. I'm using it with 3AAA batteries and I'm happy with the brightness Even with the on/off button at the back it will stand I really like the zoom (you don't screw the top part, just push/pull it) so it can be adjusted quickly I like that it is able to the into... Read more

Impression:Great flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byArtuvok on 08/24/2015

Pros: excelente design, ergonomia, peso, luminosidade, preço e usabilidade Cons: nada desabona

Impression:good,Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byduuri on 08/24/2015

pros: good quality build as expected, can be used with 3xaaa (adapter included), tested also with 18650 battery and it's brighter then with aaa cons, that blue plastic was bad idea, shines in to eyes

Impression:good,Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bypobedice on 07/24/2015

Pros: It´s small, quite heavy, very good loocking, very very shinny, more than i thought, and when you zoom out you can see blue light also, because of a translucent blue ribbon on the bottom of the lens. no cons for me! awesome and cheap

Impression:Small,Nice colors,quality materials;

0 0 0

• posted byFUBARagain on 07/05/2015

Pro - it works Cons - very annoying blue ring which shines back into your face so you cant see as well at night. Just like somebody shining a light in you face. Not helpful When you focus it the shape of the beam changes. When its fully focused in the beam is SQUARE and not very big.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bymasterdei on 07/05/2015

Made out of stable material. Moderately bright compared with cree lights. Has useful zooming lens, so you don't wake up your partner when using it at night.

Impression:Bright,gets hot;

0 0 0

• posted byKrafnert on 06/20/2015

Noto que a maioria das pessoas enxergam a qualidade de uma lanterna somente pela quantidade de luz emitida, ou seja Lúmens. Não deveria ser assim. Esta lanterna com 350LM é forte o suficiente para um passeio ou pescaria noturna, na verdade ela é muito clara e ilumina bem até 200m de distância, a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byjlhannin on 06/09/2015

The flashlight can't get power because the connector for batteries was broken.

Impression:Broken;

0 0 0

• posted byPETRuv on 06/05/2015

Very interesting goods at a good price, I can buy it only recommend. It is cheap and suitable for everyday use.

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymrozugd on 05/15/2015

It is very good, very bright, very cheap flashlight. Quality is very good. One 18650 battery lasts for a few hours. Zoom works fine. It's quite small and very light. cons: blue plastic ring

Impression:good,Wow;

1 0 1

DX Everywhere