DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Bright Cheap Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4153722 on 01/18/2016

Lanterna a LED de alta luminosidade. Ideal para vigilantes noturnos, pescadores e caçadores. Aparelho compacto de alta prestaçao. Também è uma otima ferramenta auxilar no carro, moto, bicicleta e barco. Com a funçao de SOS incluso na lanterna fica facil o pedido de ajuda. Muito util também em em... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9878945 on 01/13/2016

Resulta muy util para la bici y para leer cuando no ves bien

Impression:Small,Muy util;

0 0 0

• posted byhoutjet on 01/12/2016

Pro's: does not use up a lot of space in my waste bin. Con's: DX sent me a broken flashlight, output is very dim (like 25 LM or so). It can't be fixed, the emmitter is zomehow not seated properly. Completely useless. Build quality is mediocre at best, but for this price you cannot expect better.... Read more

Impression:Useless,faulty;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcos9306 on 01/08/2016

Pros: very bright and excellent build quality. Best flashlight you will find for this price. Cons: the blue ring is somewhat annoying, specially during the night.

0 0 0

• posted byrichard1977 on 01/04/2016

Prós: worth the money Cons: no cons yet

Impression:good,Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9051541 on 12/31/2015

Good construction. Good brightness.

0 0 0

• posted byNarunoss on 12/15/2015

This flashlight is excellent. It's small, bright and have 3 different modes. The zooming is actually really nice, also it came with a piece of fabric to hold it and attach it to my pants.

Impression:good,Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byFonyaa on 12/09/2015

I buyed this flashlight because I had an old flashlight from the 80's and wanted to put some led into it, because the old lamp worked with huge and heavy batteries, and I don't need that. So I bought this tiny and very bright flashlight with smaller batteries. I took it apart, it was really easy,... Read more

Impression:Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byvomit106 on 12/01/2015

Pros: Good light, not too bright (which is what i needed) for bedroom at night not to wake everybody up, good build overall Cons: fell from a meter high and cracked at the top, but it is understandable....

0 0 0

• posted by9588152 on 08/25/2015

Pros: Well built, including the pouch. I'm using it with 3AAA batteries and I'm happy with the brightness Even with the on/off button at the back it will stand I really like the zoom (you don't screw the top part, just push/pull it) so it can be adjusted quickly I like that it is able to the into... Read more

Impression:Great flashlight;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere