DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 46 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairb0y44 on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The flashlight is very well built. Threads are relatively smooth. A huge pro is the zooming function. Unlike other flashlights, mine is a very stiff and smooth zoom, which is excellent since it will not move out of place over time. Cons:The only con for me is the blue rin... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytornadoadi73 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The zooming feature works decent. Small, easy to carry. Brighter than my old flashlights that are rated as having more lumens than the 350 that this flashlight has. Comes with a carrying case that has a belt loop. I like to use in the car and the bicycle. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerreff on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brighter than I ever expected to be. Works with 3xAAA batteries and it lasts exceptionally well. With zoom you could light up objects even ...100m from you. Well built. Even has a bandage/strap with it. Cons:If you have batterys full and use it for a longer ti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalgorithm18 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for use as a bike light and am very happy with it. I strap it onto my handle bars with sku 31871, and I highly recommend that pair. I use this light with the three AAA batteries and it is extremely bright! No worries at all about being seen by oncoming car... Read more

4 0
  • posted by13ETO on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:La calidad de la linterna en general es muy buena. Es robusta, (en su mayor parte está hecha de aluminio). Con una pila 18650 proporciona mucha luz y la pila dura muchas horas. El haz estrecho es muy útil para ver a traves de pequeñas aberturas. El haz an... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalewinter on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is good, its robust. The LED produces a strong light and can be focused to increase the light concentration on a spot. The focused light of the CREE LED is so strong that I point it to another building and actually see the light square, some tenths of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYagneshdv on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product I have ever seen at this great price. I was thinking about to spend 4 time more than this one, but just for try I bought this, and I am speechless about construction, function, style, and the main thing VALUE FOR MONEY. Ideal and best suitable for outing... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzramix on 10/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is and inexpensive, flexible single LED flash light, it outputs a lot of light, it is zoomable from spot to flood. It comes with an extender for 18650 batteries and a carrier for AAA batteries. Cons:The blue ring around the lens is very bright, I wound up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEBurov on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it has a great build great quality - The zooming effect is great during the night. when it is max zoomed in one point you can focus the light very well; - easy yo use - great build cuality Cons:- there is one plack spare part that still cannot understand wha... Read more

2 1
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as intended. This flashlight zooms really well. It is very bright even with 3 AAA cells. Cons:I'm not sure if it is really waterproof. I used it a few times at the beach and some mildew built up in the AAA adapter case. Scrapped it off and the flashlight works jus... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections