Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKadano on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy installation, instantly recognized by Windows 7 x64. Works very well with VirtualDub, PotPlayer and DScaler (I use the latter for recording gameplay footage of Super Smash Bros. Melee from a hacked PAL gamecube with official component cables). Video quality isn’t q... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRamy93lol on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good. The provided software works good for ripping CVBS video content, using not much CPU and giving fluid results. Cons:For working good without giving BSODs it requires to be run on a 32 bit version of Windows, I tried it on w7 32 and 64 bit, and with th... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMrWinkie on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produces a good Composite Video capture ... perfect for digitizing old VHS home videos Cons:No support under Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) Bundled software is not the usual DX quality, and aborts with slanderous "Copyright Violation" errors when recording you... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarp1 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's easy to use and straight forward even without instruction for everyone - Pretty decent quality(up to 480p) Cons:- You can have problems in finding drivers for Win 8, it shows up a blue screen while unplugging OtherThoughts:Note it can record only in 480... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypesquere on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:le estoy utilizando para pasar de vhs a dvd todas mis cintas. muy buena calidad, los conectores que trae parece que son de muy buena calidad se puede utilizar tambiem para pasar a dvd las antiguas cintas de videocamara y poder modificarlas con el editor de video... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGroeder on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price is a great deal, the easycap costs USD 20 at the retail stores in my country (Mexico). Cons:the cd-rom didn't work properly, I used a MAC to extract the drivers and the software. OtherThoughts:the software doesn't work because it asked me for a serlal number t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtbrandao on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Good quality for the price. Works with VLC and VirtualDUB. Drivers that came with it works on Windows 7 64 bit Cons:Even on progressive source (like a PS3) it captures on interlaced mode. Colors are a little weird. The capture software that came with it... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykasugano on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* USB 2.0. * DirectShow device compatible. * Works with VirtualDub. * Works on Overlay Mode. * Works on Windows Seven x64 * Pletora of analog sources (composite, s-video, component). Cons:* Progressive scan still show "interlaced like" lines. * Compo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvarobraz on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, both software and hardware. Did what I expect to do with it that is convert my very old VHS-C tapes to digital media and save the family´s memories. The cables came with ID labels. Worked Ok with my old JVC camcorder , only need is to configure pal... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylgnsniper on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:After waiting 2 months for this to show up, it works pretty well... no, this will not record in HD. S-video looks the best compared to composite. I used this to record some PS3 online game play I had saved on Black Ops and it works pretty well... didn't notice a... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections