Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKadano on 07/22/2013

Easy installation, instantly recognized by Windows 7 x64. Works very well with VirtualDub, PotPlayer and DScaler (I use the latter for recording gameplay footage of Super Smash Bros. Melee from a hacked PAL gamecube with official component cables). Video quality isn’t quite up there with higher-price ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRamy93lol on 07/02/2013

Works good. The provided software works good for ripping CVBS video content, using not much CPU and giving fluid results. For working good without giving BSODs it requires to be run on a 32 bit version of Windows, I tried it on w7 32 and 64 bit, and with the 64 bit system I had problems to get the drivers ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMrWinkie on 04/26/2013

Produces a good Composite Video capture ... perfect for digitizing old VHS home videos No support under Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) Bundled software is not the usual DX quality, and aborts with slanderous "Copyright Violation" errors when recording your own home movies, especially on noisy VHS tapes.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymarp1 on 04/10/2013

- It's easy to use and straight forward even without instruction for everyone - Pretty decent quality(up to 480p) - You can have problems in finding drivers for Win 8, it shows up a blue screen while unplugging Note it can record only in 480p despite the fact it has Component input. You should also be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypesquere on 03/28/2013

le estoy utilizando para pasar de vhs a dvd todas mis cintas. muy buena calidad, los conectores que trae parece que son de muy buena calidad se puede utilizar tambiem para pasar a dvd las antiguas cintas de videocamara y poder modificarlas con el editor de video que trae algo error da al instalarle con ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGroeder on 03/27/2013

the price is a great deal, the easycap costs USD 20 at the retail stores in my country (Mexico). the cd-rom didn't work properly, I used a MAC to extract the drivers and the software. the software doesn't work because it asked me for a serlal number that I didn't had, but this device works with virtualdub ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtbrandao on 01/02/2013

Cheap. Good quality for the price. Works with VLC and VirtualDUB. Drivers that came with it works on Windows 7 64 bit Even on progressive source (like a PS3) it captures on interlaced mode. Colors are a little weird. The capture software that came with it doesn't do a good job. The software capture, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykasugano on 12/27/2012

* USB 2.0. * DirectShow device compatible. * Works with VirtualDub. * Works on Overlay Mode. * Works on Windows Seven x64 * Pletora of analog sources (composite, s-video, component). * Progressive scan still show "interlaced like" lines. * Component progressive scan have a different software ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalvarobraz on 08/07/2012

Easy to install, both software and hardware. Did what I expect to do with it that is convert my very old VHS-C tapes to digital media and save the family´s memories. The cables came with ID labels. Worked Ok with my old JVC camcorder , only need is to configure pal-m/ntsc mode Not at all, only the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylgnsniper on 06/19/2012

After waiting 2 months for this to show up, it works pretty well... no, this will not record in HD. S-video looks the best compared to composite. I used this to record some PS3 online game play I had saved on Black Ops and it works pretty well... didn't notice any lag while recording either. None really,... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections