DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine RAZER Professional PC Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddie94 on 04/04/2014

Good overall quality of the product, i have it for about a week and it works just fine, nicely structured, very comfortable and has a pretty good overall sound quality. It's very good to watch movies with it, the headset has a nice outside sound isolation and also a quite long cord, if compared to "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanibk on 10/25/2013

great service, rock bottom prices and well accessible, reliable shop very, very liked, product came with no defects, very good, very very good, recommend the very same site, even for take to arrive because I live in Brazil, it is worthwhile does not have much variety of products from some brands, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrank1999 on 03/27/2013

Phone great, great audio is not as strong as I thought. is beautiful, light and comfortable. However I believe that is not original (I think it is a replica) because I've seen several of razer headphones and this model is not the same ... However I believe that is not original (I think it is a replica)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRitaFC on 12/26/2012

-Great sound quality. -Very comfortable. -Long and sturdy cable. -Volume adjust and mic switch are very practical. -Very good sound recording. -Looks cool and resistant. -Build with great quality material. -It's not 5.1(no, it's not written anywhere it is, neither I thought it was), so you may find it ... Read more

Razer Carcharias

4 0 17

• posted bybrunoscopel on 07/06/2012

Pricing, here in Brasil = R$ 400,00 Buying in DE = R$ 175,00 Is a original Razer Carcharias. Wonderful headset, most recommended for gamers. really? none! f you've got a decent sound card and want the best gaming headset to plug into it, the Carcharias is my firm favourite. The Crarcharias doesn't have ... Read more

1 0 12

• posted bySaintago on 06/26/2012

Quality materials Solid build High sound quality Nice controls Long cable Razer brand Foam cushions (not really a con, but get your ears a little hot after a long period of use) Pricy Not a 5.1 headset Pretty headset with solid build and Razer name on it. It's one of the best cost/benefit ratio you can ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections