DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touch Screen Winter Gloves for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (Black + Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypvela on 04/10/2013

The price. They work as your fingers on the screen of your mobile. Three finger tips on each hand are able to work. A bit small. They are size "S" and you cannot choose size when you order. Maybe they fit on woman hands, but not for normal man hand. Quality could be better. They are not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatorie on 02/14/2013

- 3 sensitive fingers on each hand, which is more than the most of gloves on the market; - works great; - it is very cheap; - good quality; - nice colors; - good looking; I've been using these for few months and I don't see any cons. Anyway my hands are small and I think if these gloves are used... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeswid on 01/03/2013

-Prize is great -Works perfectly -No more taking of your gloves to use your phone! -Good looking and fits nicely -After a couple weeks usage there was a small hole in my glove :( -size could be a bit bigger -I'm living in Finland so when its -30'C outside these gloves are bit too cold :D They are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoretMan on 12/12/2012

-really good price -works as intended -they look fine -quality is not the best, just ok -they are small, if you have big hands this is not for you, try this ones instead http://dx.com/p/casual-capacity-touch-screen-protective-cotton-wool-gloves-for-iphone-deep-blue-pair-l-size-163266 good gloves... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuampy182 on 08/24/2012

- They work perfectly, 3 fingers per glove can be used at any type of tochscreen - They protect you from cold in a effective way. - Colour is exellent (indeed, they match the corporative colors of my job) - Good build quality - Very cheap deal - Maybe they are tight for people with big hands, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamtalkingstick on 04/12/2012

It does what its supposed to. I use this when I go for runs and it works even on an armband. They fit really nicely and are soft like normal gloves. I use them as an underlining in my snowboard mits as well so I can change songs without taking off my gloves in the cold. The "red" is me... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhungtruong on 03/06/2012

Can be used to control the IP4 touchscreen without remove. Very useful when being outdoor under cold weather. I like the way they use different color on the touch-sensitive fingers. It makes the gloves look cool. Everybody ask why you wear such a cute pair of gloves. The material is a bit thin,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere