DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touch Screen Winter Gloves for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypvela on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price. They work as your fingers on the screen of your mobile. Three finger tips on each hand are able to work. Cons:A bit small. They are size "S" and you cannot choose size when you order. Maybe they fit on woman hands, but not for normal man hand. Quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysatorie on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 3 sensitive fingers on each hand, which is more than the most of gloves on the market; - works great; - it is very cheap; - good quality; - nice colors; - good looking; Cons:I've been using these for few months and I don't see any cons. Anyway my hands are s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeswid on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Prize is great -Works perfectly -No more taking of your gloves to use your phone! -Good looking and fits nicely Cons:-After a couple weeks usage there was a small hole in my glove :( -size could be a bit bigger -I'm living in Finland so when its -30'C outside these glo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoretMan on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-really good price -works as intended -they look fine Cons:-quality is not the best, just ok -they are small, if you have big hands this is not for you, try this ones instead http://dx.com/p/casual-capacity-touch-screen-protective-cotton-wool-gloves-for-iphone-deep-blue-p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections