DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touch Screen Winter Gloves for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (Black + Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypvela on 04/10/2013

The price. They work as your fingers on the screen of your mobile. Three finger tips on each hand are able to work. A bit small. They are size "S" and you cannot choose size when you order. Maybe they fit on woman hands, but not for normal man hand. Quality could be better. They are not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatorie on 02/14/2013

- 3 sensitive fingers on each hand, which is more than the most of gloves on the market; - works great; - it is very cheap; - good quality; - nice colors; - good looking; I've been using these for few months and I don't see any cons. Anyway my hands are small and I think if these gloves are used my a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeswid on 01/03/2013

-Prize is great -Works perfectly -No more taking of your gloves to use your phone! -Good looking and fits nicely -After a couple weeks usage there was a small hole in my glove :( -size could be a bit bigger -I'm living in Finland so when its -30'C outside these gloves are bit too cold :D They work really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoretMan on 12/12/2012

-really good price -works as intended -they look fine -quality is not the best, just ok -they are small, if you have big hands this is not for you, try this ones instead http://dx.com/p/casual-capacity-touch-screen-protective-cotton-wool-gloves-for-iphone-deep-blue-pair-l-size-163266 good gloves for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections