DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Foot-Relax Massaging Slipper with Controller (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimyotol on 04/12/2013

Really foot relax. The quality of the product are good, I did't had problem with the product. The manual is very simple to understand. Duration battery. If you use the product for 3hs the battery goes down very fast. Build quality It´s good product to gift. My mother is very happy with de product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomarzullo on 08/24/2012

This product is fantastic, very few defects and quality, it really relaxes the body and feet with their various levels of massage, really relaxing, very simple to use and easy to store. The battery it came with little load, but that n is very important and means slipper came unglued with some defects,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozle on 10/17/2011

Foot massage is one of the most unbelievable relaxing treats that you can give yourself or others. Foot Relax Massager is the best product for Foot massage therapy, which give natural remedies for the foot problems like aching feet, stress, etc. I love them Build quiality could be a bit better A good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacerwolf on 12/05/2010

The current really travels through your legs. The pads they provide so you can relax other parts of your body besides your feet also works like a charm. After using it, my feet and my legs were really relaxed. Great to relax those sore muscles after a long day at work. It might be a little scary at first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickahl on 08/29/2010

The currents in these slippers really travel through your legs. You can also use the extra pads on your legs and arms not just your feet. There are different modes to choose from. It is not hard at all to put together. They really improve your circulation. I need to use them consistently for more benefits.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections