DX » Community » Reviews » Quad-band GSM Personal GPS Tracker Bug with SOS (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjagoman on 06/06/2009

-just insert a sim card with credit (the sim must be unlocked; means without pin) then turn it on and use. -it will additionally display to the gps coordinates the velocity. -overall built is not too bad. -you can store 3 phone numbers that can be dialed. -earphones are included. -too cheap. (I have bought it when it was about 200$; now it is 150$).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdomburg on 02/10/2009

I own two of these GPS trackers and I use them to hook them up to my two cats when they are going outside. The device is quite small and although my cats are both quite small, they do not seem to be bothered too much by carrying the GPS tracker around, probably the weight of this device is quite low. The reception is excellent: it still works, even ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvanDrunen on 04/11/2008

Just pop in a sim-card (that is not locked with a pincode) and turn it on. Within seconds it will have a GPS fix and GSM connection and you're ready to go. Call the tracker's phonenumber (without hiding your caller-id of course) and let it "ring" a few times untill you get the busy signal. A few seconds later it will send an SMS back to the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections