DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Totoro Style In-ear Earphone - White + Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
QUE fofura!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeowthpoly on 09/23/2014

Adorei os fones, são tão fofos! Admito que em pouco mais de um mês eles deram problemas, mas é realmente tão fofo que nem me arrependi! (Sou louca xD) Enfim, para o preço é realmente de se esperar que não tenha qualidade para durar muito, mas em relação ao material é até bom, e vem com outros tamanhos ... Read more

Impression:QUE fofura!;

1 0 0

• posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

Sound quality is pretty good, and they are cute as all hell. Much better quality than I expected for the price The ear-peice takes a little breaking in to be fully comfortable, but once they are, they're great and the con no longer exists. Like any earbuds, they are easy to misplace and lose, but at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeatonKafei on 02/10/2014

They look very cute. Actually comes with 4 ear caps: transparent, white, blue, red. I bought several of these already. They are a great gift for a Ghibli fan (even though obviously not official merch). The sound quality is pretty bad. The different earbuds all have the same (rather big) size. There's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCapitanTarasu on 12/22/2013

.- Amazing details! A Totoro in the clip, a Dust soot in one earphone and a white small Totoro in the other. .- Feels more resistant that I spected. All the details about Totoro, comes in hard plastic. .- The sound Its average, better than standard earphones for this price .- None! Really no cons, its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysosunfreak on 10/13/2013

It is exactly as shown in the web photo. The Totoro is very practical because with it you can prevent your hearphones to get bundled. It was even cheaper than the normal hearphones they sell in my local shops! They aren't made of a good quality so you must be careful to don't break it. In spite of that,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

The design is beautiful and the product looks just like the pictures. No problem with the sound, it arrived in good conditions (the package a little squeezed, but in good shape). The sound is ok, but I'm not able to hear the bass or other details of most songs, so if you are a sound geek, this are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrunnerk on 07/01/2013

El diseño es hermoso, totalemnte recomendado para los fanáticos de Mi Vecino Totoro. Viene en una práctica cajitta de plástico el cul protege perfectamente a los audífonos. La calidad es buena, de material. La calidad de audio es buena. Todo OK, los diseños son bonitos. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarmamapola on 04/01/2013

They are really cute, easy to use and easy to transport. The sound is pretty good for the price. Also, the little things on the sides of the earphones are very well glued. Sometimes I hace to move the plug a little bit to make it work, but that's all the problem I had so far. Great as a gift also, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredvelfarre on 03/23/2013

-Very cute earphone / Fone bonitinho -Girls will love it / Meninas vão adorar If you care about sound quality, this is not for you. Dx have some better options than this one, and some of them, are cheaper. / Caso você se importe com a qualidade do som, este produto não é para voc&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidyel on 03/18/2013

Great design for the lovers of the cartoon, sound quality is acceptable, Iphone seems to read them corretly and the volume is just great... Not too quite I mean! sound quality is not that good its basic like any simple earphone I ordered 3 and one of them came without the black toon figure (on the right ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections