DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Totoro Style In-ear Earphone - White + Black + Grey
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysosunfreak on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is exactly as shown in the web photo. The Totoro is very practical because with it you can prevent your hearphones to get bundled. It was even cheaper than the normal hearphones they sell in my local shops! Cons:They aren't made of a good quality so you must be caref... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunnerk on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:El diseño es hermoso, totalemnte recomendado para los fanáticos de Mi Vecino Totoro. Viene en una práctica cajitta de plástico el cul protege perfectamente a los audífonos. La calidad es buena, de material. La calidad de audio es buena. Todo OK, l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarmamapola on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are really cute, easy to use and easy to transport. The sound is pretty good for the price. Also, the little things on the sides of the earphones are very well glued. Cons:Sometimes I hace to move the plug a little bit to make it work, but that's all the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredvelfarre on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very cute earphone / Fone bonitinho -Girls will love it / Meninas vão adorar Cons:If you care about sound quality, this is not for you. Dx have some better options than this one, and some of them, are cheaper. / Caso você se importe com a qualidade do som, es... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidyel on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great design for the lovers of the cartoon, sound quality is acceptable, Iphone seems to read them corretly and the volume is just great... Not too quite I mean! Cons:sound quality is not that good its basic like any simple earphone I ordered 3 and one of them came withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxnaoko on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- They look really cute and Totoro like - The characters are really cute and well done - They are really cheap - The sound is really good - The in-ear silicone cup makes them really confortable to use - Good volume range Cons:- The plug looks a little weak - The cable see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvTicTac on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- They are very cheap - You get a lot for your money - They look awesome! - Somewhat good sound quality Cons:- There aren't many cons for this product! OtherThoughts:These earphones/plug are very good, compared to the price you'll pay. The sound quality is sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrandodiao on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I've bought it for a gift, because a friend of mine LOVES Totoro, so i saw this and I thought he would like it very much. I didn't expected there where so well presented (it comes in a box with the Totoro's characters and have rechanges for the earphones. It's ideal for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackycola on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's the cutest headphone you can possibly buy. Everyone knows and loves Totoro. The part you put in the ears is very flexible and I can wear it compfortably. There are 4 ear-pieces to change. Maybe if you like the color or share it with someone else with dirt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarfalla on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's super cute! The Totoro characters are well done and easy to recognize, but the earphone is discrete at the same time. The sound quality is also really good! And it has a good volume range. I think it has a fair price. Cons:The black figure hurts a bit! It keeps tin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections