DX » Community » Reviews » AKE 54mm Express Card to 2-Port USB 3.0 Card Adapter for Laptop Notebook
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuuMuu on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Adds two USB 3 port on older laptops. - It's slim and does not stick out. - Plug and play: I plugged in my Dell M1730 (Win 8) and it just worked. Cons:- My laptop (Dell M1730, Win 8) hangs at boot if this card is plugged in. I have to unplug it and wait unti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoaze2000 on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got the AKE 54mm Express Card to 2-Port USB 3.0 Card Adapter last week, installed the driver, plugged it in (win7) my Dell E6400 and it worked. Two 3.0 ports. Cons:Did a speedtest getting 6gb from ext. drive via 2.0 and then the same file on 3.0 It was twice a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJuanAlv on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This card allows to obtain very high speeds by adding also two USB ports new that can be powered externally for devices that need it. It is a very stable in its compartment card be full format, not the Strait which requires an adapter to limit his lateral moveme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvidamo on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it´s a good product , look nice on my lenovo thinkpad x220 and have a good speed , i use a western digital external hard drive model my Passport 2tr and work really fast and i use a pendrive verbating usb 3.0 with 64 gb and work good too Cons:the bad think was that... Read more

0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections