DX » Community » Reviews » Calorie + Pulse Digital Watch with EL Backlight and Timer Alarm
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by JanniPeltonen on 06/10/2014

Pros: Many functions, and backlight is nice. Sits nicely in wrist. Doesn't look that cheap, allthough it is. Cons: Heart rate sensor is really hard to get to work. Few times I've managed to get it working, but resetly I don't even care to try anymore. Also some functions are really complicated. OtherThoughts: Didn't have high expectations, and... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by fsegovia on 04/05/2013

Pros: The pulsometer works correctly. Has a light, which is an important detail, good design and good materials. A very nice present for a friend or familiar. Easy to use, it comes with instruccions in english. Cons: don´t find one yet. It works ok OtherThoughts: This product in my country doesn´t exist. Very useful to do sports. Easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zeksgun on 03/08/2013

Pros: I workout all the time and needed a heart rate monitor. Found this one andallIcan say is that it is well made and worthwhile especially for less than $10 .if youneeda monitor that is watch style and easy get this. Cons: I don't have anything bad to say about this product. Most of the equivalent models thatare sold in Canada in sports stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EricoMalcantara on 03/05/2013

Pros: - Works well. - Plastic material of good quality. (I was surprised) - It seems to be sturdy. - All functions work perfectly described in the announcement. - Measure your heart rate with close to real results. - The function of measuring calories burned post exercise is also interesting. Cons: - The buttons are hard and seem fragile. - It... Read more

3 0
  • posted by josemanuel1971 on 12/24/2012

Pros: It has a reasonable price and works as described. I thing it is a good deal for your money I bought it in 2011 and one year after using, it is still working properly Cons: Sometimes it seems to lose some pulses (but I sweat a lot) It is something I have also experienced with more expensive gadgets OtherThoughts: Useful for ocasional runne... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 3umf on 10/10/2012

Pros: All necessary basic functions are present. Calorie counting function gives more accurate reading than calorie tables by integrating your pulse into the calculation. Cons: This watch's wrist strap is not very comfortable, the backlight is weak and at first it is difficult to use the "pulse" function. OtherThoughts: This watch is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jhsal on 02/18/2012

Pros: It was a nice surprise to me, exceeded my expectations. Made in a really good quality with some functions very helpfull for someone who do sports. The pulse sensor is accurate, but some times its hard to find a good position to it return the results. Cons: It's really hard to put the finger in the right position to receive the results, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lollyta13 on 12/03/2011

Pros: It is for a reasonable price, it works just like it should, it measures heart beat accurately, it has also other functions, like alarm clock or stopwatch. Cons: Sometimes it took me up to three attempts until it finally measured my pulse. OtherThoughts: I bought this watch because i wanted to measure my pulse during excersise. It measures... Read more

0 0
  • posted by neresus on 11/15/2011

Pros: At first. I like the packaging and user manual. Item comes in plastic case as normal watch not in paper box. Has good build quality and display, I think is the same as in my old casio watch. All function works as written. Cons: Without read a user manual is a little problem to set it up properly. When you do a heart rate test you must tou... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Sebz4n on 09/18/2011

Pros: -Shows time -Has an alarm -Has exorcise time -Has a stop watch -Pulse sensor works -The display lights up Cons: -First of all, this doesn't show the pulse while you work out, which kind of disappointed me. You have to stop your training, place your finger on the sensor for about 10 seconds and it will show your pulse. -Impossible to detec... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections