DX » Community » Reviews » Syrinx Hearing Aid/Voice Amplifier (1*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilipludwik on 09/19/2013

Nice and easy to use. Not too expensive. Quality of sound is quite good. My grandmum use this for quite long time and it is still running so it is a decent quality product. In this price range i dont have any cons. Off course the sound isnt perfect but it is sufficient for normal use For this money i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaboPosser on 05/07/2013

I purchased this for my mother-in-law to use when she is watching television. The item functions well, comes with an ample battery supply, and is ready to use out of the box. The different size ear buds are a nice variety, and are soft and easy on the ear. Amplification is easily adjusted and has a good ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySvidrik on 01/17/2013

Well working aid, used by my mother-in-law for a standard communication, watching tv, ... The aid with high amplification, for small problem the level 1 is enough. The level selection is comfortable and smooth (not only 1, 2, 3, ...) WARNING: not AG3, but AG5 battery!!! AG5 sample batteries are supplied.... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byRISHIKESH on 06/11/2012

A wonderful cheap gadget. Neatly packed. Build is also good. Batteries are also supplied. It hots up on continued use. So This is a good gift to elders who wishes to hear their rattlings of their grandsons and daughters and use Mobile phones. Not for continuous use. Very small in size. Cheap in price.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byluvcuda on 02/27/2010

I purchased this for my mother-in-law to use when she is watching television. The item functions well, comes with an ample battery supply, and is ready to use out of the box. The different size ear buds are a nice variety, and are soft and easy on the ear. Amplification is easily adjusted and has a good ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byIvanLopez on 09/26/2009

- Good power - Cheap - Come with batteries - Batteries included don't last more than two days - A bit unconfortable - Creates feedback even al lower volume if it doesn't fit perfectly It is useful as a backup device but, due to short duration os batteries and feedback, it would be better don't using ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections