Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKanjinKaname on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, for the price tag, it's great! There's a lot of functions and it keeps tracks of steps/walks/distance/calories burnt on your daily activities. Works fine in my opinion. Cons:Kinda difficult to make all the adjustments and settings at first use. The reaso... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavishinjo on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, acceptable quality for the money invested, solid precision, but not for professional use, easy to use when you study the basic functions. Cons:Not recommended for professionals, because it is not as accurate. OtherThoughts:For recreational'm very pleased with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiggmur on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice design, nice looking - Belt hook, very useful - Fat analyzer is fun - Many functions (Alarmclock etc) in one gadget Cons:- Not as precise as one would like. I noticed that every steps is not recorded. - Would be better with a better interface, can be difficult to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurki007 on 04/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- small gadget - nice design - with belt clip - battery included Cons:- I dont know why they send me pedometer with imperial system(used only in UK, canada, ireland, australia) instead of sending me one with metric system which is used in whole europe. Because of this i c... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWhyKlef on 07/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It counts steps, calculate your approximate body fat percentage through bio-electrical data, built-in clock and alarm, save up to 5 different profiles. It does all of the above fairly well. Cons:Sadly, it's design is flawed. The battery door is held by very weak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardnixon on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can't beat the price. And if you are curious about keeping track of how much you walk, calories burned, etc, this is for you. It measures distance, calories burned, has a clock with alarm. You must set your stride (cm) prior to using it, and you can create 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 06/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Combines many functions in one small device. - Design is pretty nice. - Advanced pedometer counts your steps, the distance you walked and how many calories you burned. - Clock - Alarm clock. - Fat calculator. - Belt clip - Lanyard - Five modes for calculations for fiv... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections