Well, for the price tag, it's great! There's a lot of functions and it keeps tracks of steps/walks/distance/calories burnt on your daily activities. Works fine in my opinion. Kinda difficult to make all the adjustments and settings at first use. The reason is because of the manual that doesn't help too much. But when you star messing around with it,... Read more
Good price, acceptable quality for the money invested, solid precision, but not for professional use, easy to use when you study the basic functions. Not recommended for professionals, because it is not as accurate. For recreational'm very pleased with the quality and precision, and I will certainly use it for a long time. The build quality of the product ... Read more
- Nice design, nice looking - Belt hook, very useful - Fat analyzer is fun - Many functions (Alarmclock etc) in one gadget - Not as precise as one would like. I noticed that every steps is not recorded. - Would be better with a better interface, can be difficult to set settings and start/stop exercise Can change to metric system, very useful. Decent ... Read more
- small gadget
- nice design
- with belt clip
- battery included - I dont know why they send me pedometer with imperial system(used only in UK, canada, ireland, australia) instead of sending me one with metric system which is used in whole europe. Because of this i can use this only as alarm clock. If you want to buy this one, tell them as soon as possible ... Read more
It counts steps, calculate your approximate body fat percentage through bio-electrical data, built-in clock and alarm, save up to 5 different profiles. It does all of the above fairly well. Sadly, it's design is flawed. The battery door is held by very weak hinge and the hook-up points are small. The result is that after a few minutes hooked to my belt,... Read more
You can't beat the price. And if you are curious about keeping track of how much you walk, calories burned, etc, this is for you. It measures distance, calories burned, has a clock with alarm. You must set your stride (cm) prior to using it, and you can create 6 different profiles. Metric only. There's no apparent way to change that. But that's not ... Read more
- Combines many functions in one small device.
- Design is pretty nice.
- Advanced pedometer counts your steps, the distance you walked and how many calories you burned.
- Alarm clock.
- Fat calculator.
- Belt clip
- Five modes for calculations for five different people. It has memory to remember the settings which is very nice.
- ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.