Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKanjinKaname on 03/30/2013

Well, for the price tag, it's great! There's a lot of functions and it keeps tracks of steps/walks/distance/calories burnt on your daily activities. Works fine in my opinion. Kinda difficult to make all the adjustments and settings at first use. The reason is because of the manual that doesn't help too much. But when you star messing around with it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavishinjo on 03/04/2013

Good price, acceptable quality for the money invested, solid precision, but not for professional use, easy to use when you study the basic functions. Not recommended for professionals, because it is not as accurate. For recreational'm very pleased with the quality and precision, and I will certainly use it for a long time. The build quality of the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiggmur on 07/27/2012

- Nice design, nice looking - Belt hook, very useful - Fat analyzer is fun - Many functions (Alarmclock etc) in one gadget - Not as precise as one would like. I noticed that every steps is not recorded. - Would be better with a better interface, can be difficult to set settings and start/stop exercise Can change to metric system, very useful. Decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurki007 on 04/12/2012

- small gadget - nice design - with belt clip - battery included - I dont know why they send me pedometer with imperial system(used only in UK, canada, ireland, australia) instead of sending me one with metric system which is used in whole europe. Because of this i can use this only as alarm clock. If you want to buy this one, tell them as soon as possible ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWhyKlef on 07/23/2011

It counts steps, calculate your approximate body fat percentage through bio-electrical data, built-in clock and alarm, save up to 5 different profiles. It does all of the above fairly well. Sadly, it's design is flawed. The battery door is held by very weak hinge and the hook-up points are small. The result is that after a few minutes hooked to my belt,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardnixon on 04/06/2011

You can't beat the price. And if you are curious about keeping track of how much you walk, calories burned, etc, this is for you. It measures distance, calories burned, has a clock with alarm. You must set your stride (cm) prior to using it, and you can create 6 different profiles. Metric only. There's no apparent way to change that. But that's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 06/25/2008

- Combines many functions in one small device. - Design is pretty nice. - Advanced pedometer counts your steps, the distance you walked and how many calories you burned. - Clock - Alarm clock. - Fat calculator. - Belt clip - Lanyard - Five modes for calculations for five different people. It has memory to remember the settings which is very nice. - ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections