Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Combines many functions in one small device.
- Design is pretty nice.
- Advanced pedometer counts your steps, the distance you walked and how many calories you burned.
- Alarm clock.
- Fat calculator.
- Belt clip
- Five modes for calculations for five different people. It has memory to remember the settings which is very nice.
- Instructions in English
- Although the front looks good, the back part and especially the belt clip is made of cheap plastic that will easily break.
- Fat analyzer is just a calculator based on the data you input (see next section). Apparently putting your fingers on the two shiny areas is just a gimmick that does nothing. Although it does recognize your fingers and will not show you the results if you take them off. Your fingers just close the circuit.
This isn't working like the expensive fat analyzers, so be warned.
- In order to calculate the fat you have to enter the following:
1. Weight (kg)
2. Height (cm)
4. Stride (cm)
5. Sex (man/woman)
- You can use it for five groups/people so it can be used by your entire family and friends.
It's a nice all-in-one pedometer and fat calculator device. Don't expect too much from the body-fat analyzer. The rest of the functions are nice.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.