DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung i9100 - Black + Red
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiCSu on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Does not slip on my arm and doesn't bother on the activities I've tried. The material is also good (doesn't itch or such). Very easy to tighten or loosen up during activities as well as move up or down the arm. Excellent product for this priceCons:The plastic cov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagonalo on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The item is just as described. My samsung Galaxy S-2 fits in very well, although I have to remove the case before putting the phone inside the armband. You can still use the phone through the transparent plastic screen, which is very useful when you want to jump to anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycabral3112 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I was looking for a armband for my S2 since I bought it and finally I found one with quality. I use this on my runs and it works great. The Velcro fix it at your arm and won’t drop along your runs. Very very good armband for who like outdoors sports and Galaxy S2.Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have had this for over 6 months now. I have used it probably 50 times now on runs that last between 30 and 60 minutes and it is still in mint condition! Amazing quality for really low price! Good fit, does not slide off my arm.Cons:No place to store your key... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections