DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Fishbone Wrapper - Random Color (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byokpizza on 05/23/2011

ottime cuffie sopratutto per il prezzo e per la lisca di pesce che consente di avvolgerle senza che si annodino, penso sia tutto. Forse cercavi: ottime cuffie soprattutto per il prezzo e per la lisca di pesce che consente di avvolgerle senza che si annodino, penso sia tutto. great headphones especially for the price and the herringbone pattern that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThoBer on 07/29/2010

Easy to use, has a 3.5 mm plug, so will fit in almost everything. - The first one I got was broken, I didn't had any sound on one of the earpieces. - The fishbone wrapper is kinda useless, it isn't strong enough to hold the string. - If i'm walking, I can hear the 'bouncing' in the ears. And if you touch the string, you will also hear that. So don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliahh on 03/30/2009

* Good earphones shpae. They fit perfectly hman ears and they isolate you from the outer world. They are perfect for public transport!! * Cheap price. * Very good sound quality. For this price they are one of the best earphones I have got. * Very nice wrapper with fishshape. You have to roll cables several times around it, but it deserves the time spent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeltzo on 06/24/2008

- Nice stereo Sound - It has an attractive design - Also available in blue - Comfortable in the ear - Buen sonido estereo - Tiene un diseño atractivo - Tambien disponible en azul - Comodos en el oido - No, works perfect - Ninguno, funcionan perfecto - The color is a little different from which is seen in the photos, but this good - El color es ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections