DX » Community » Reviews » Matrix T6061 CNC Aluminum Bearing Piston Head for Airsoft
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrg1 on 03/27/2014

Very good, excellent fit for my airsoft replica, best compression I ever achieved. Fits perfect the Version2/3 cylinder. I ended up ordering a second one just to have as replacement. Average weight of arround 10 g as any other ball-bearing piston head. No complains. Excellent product. I intend to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfullkhia on 04/01/2013

Very strong piston head, the bearing is well finished and fit perfect with the piston, fit perfect with the cylinder. The oring is a little cheappy but works fine. Very strong piston head, the bearing is well finished and fit perfect with the piston, fit perfect with the cylinder. The oring is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybsansin on 03/21/2013

Very good quality and finishing processing of all parts. Have two O-ring, more compression. Lowest price for aluminium head. It's aluminium made, O-ring sealed and ball bearing included. None by now. Installed on M16 with M120 spring, added 20fps compared with original piston head. For the price I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmytroW on 01/28/2013

I can only confirm previous review: "Very good quality and finishing processing of all parts. Have two O-ring, more compression. Small price for aluminum head" I expected less quality:) When I made desigion to buy it, I thinked that additional finishing will be needed (based on photos - f.e.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinipix on 09/16/2012

Very good quality and finishing processing of all parts. Have two O-ring, more compression. Small price for aluminum head. Bad screws, I put more stronger. Two rings more expenses, not like only one. Small ring of special size On my piston head I have second thin O-ring. But on the picture piston head ... Read more

Matrix Piston Head Matrix Piston Head Matrix Piston Head Matrix Piston Head

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections