DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Button Enhancer Caps (8-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzalakio on 10/28/2009

-Easily fits the psp analog button -Considered cheap for these caps -Build quality not that bad -Looks original when fit into a psp When i received the package, my protective cover for the direction and symbol buttons were sticked to the plastic box. when i took it out, the glue was actually sticked to the box and there wasnt enough glue to stick onto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarurun on 08/08/2009

I originally got these to use on my PSP2000 because I thought the pad would be hard to use for fighting games. Ironically because the PSP2000 had a redesigned pad it works very well compared to the standard PSP1000's pad. In the end I used these caps(the D-pad ones) on my PS2 controllers and they work exceptionally well. The plastic feels cheap, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonicOrochi on 07/15/2009

- the d-pad caps work great. Specially for those fighting games that require faster finger movement; - cheap; - build quality is OK; - if you have a white PSP, it blends well with its design. - under the d-pad caps are 4 sticks that "glue" onto each of the 4 buttons on the d-pad. There might be some residual glue after you take the cap off;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrometheusZX on 07/12/2009

The sticky-backed d-pad toppers in this set are useful for systems other than the PlayStation Portable. I bought this set in order to obtain the two d-pad toppers for use with my BanDai WonderSwan (a handheld games console which has two sets of buttons which often perform the function of d-pads), and they fit its two sets of directional buttons perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelvinator on 07/14/2008

Easy to use "ok" not the best quality but does the job........ i thought that the pad you would be able to change it inside the psp like completely replace it but its just this little pad you add to it by ripping off these sticking pads and putting them on there ......... the analog joystick buttons are awsome especially if you like playing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections