DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT61E 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Black (1 x 9V 6F22 Battery)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
great Reliable simple but functional rhobust
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteveDrinkald on 07/29/2014

I've been using this multimeter for a couple of months now and it is a great little unit that works without issue. I am an electrical engineer and use it when I'm fault finding circuits and to measure voltages and for that it works perfectly. I haven't used all the functions and features, but for what I have used, the multimeter works as I would expect ... Read more

Impression:Reliable,rhobust,simple but functional;

0 0
  • posted bymaxipo on 07/25/2014

Pros: Very accurate, big screen, many ranges, looks very resistent, test leads were also of a very good quality, true RMS. I recommend this multimeter, its very useful Cons: It should have came with a USB cable, instead the serial cable. Lack of backlight, and temperature meter. Read more

Impression:great;

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 05/18/2014

Quality multimeter, autoranging, logging, big screen, fused, True RMS, there is lot of info about it on YouTube and forums as this is one of the best quality/price ratio DMM availables. PRECISE. No screen backlight. Software is a bit _strange_, but you can use third party software (UltraDMM compatible!!!). Serial port (RS-232 interface) is nice. Allows ... Read more

Package contents
    1 0
  • posted bydanigluz on 01/21/2014

The functions of this multimeter are great for the price. External rubber feels very comfortable and the construction in general is very solid. The display is also very nice although there is not back-light. True RMS feature and functions such as fast autorange and the isolated RS-232 interface make this product unique at its price segment. Leads included ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvasmer on 01/07/2014

Very precise measurements. Very clear and bright display, easy to read. Digits number allows to measure up to 4 numbers after coma. Convenient min/max values possibility. Overshooting. Rare when voltage changes, voltage display shows for a couple of moments value 10 times bigger, after shows correct values. No auto turn off. The display has no backlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelwolfshant on 10/22/2013

Great sensitivity, works as advertised. We were surprised to find out that it can detect and measure even the resistance of its own cable leads which are well below 0.5 ohms. The display is large and easy to read. The documentation is exhaustive and in plain English The display has no backlight which makes it a bit difficult to use in low light conditions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokrauth on 09/26/2013

I ordered this unit after watching some electronic tutorials on youtube. It was recommended as a the best value for general electronic work, but not for industrial (high power) areas. As a hobbyist this more than satisfy my needs. I love the Hold option (if you hold the button for a few seconds) you get 6 seconds to get a reading. The unit feels good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBojanKu on 05/08/2013

Quality multimeter, best price-quality ratio, nice design good measurement shortcomings are minor compared to the advantages no auto power off no back light the protective rubber is not detachable no auto power off is justified because possibility for logging results whit PC Some advantages are highlighted in the official description as such is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapsod on 04/21/2013

It is very good multimeter. There is lot of info about it on YouTube. Good for hobby. Measure AC precise up to 20kHz. No back-light. Probes are not very good. None. It is very good multimeter. There is lot of info about it on YouTube. Good for hobby. Measure AC precise up to 20kHz. No back-light. Probes are not very good. It is very good multimeter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanix on 01/02/2013

* True-RMS autoranging 22000 counts multimeter for under $60 is itself very tempting offer * Solidly built * Fast continuity test mode, reasonably fast autoranging. * No backlight (can be easily added if you familiar with soldering, just google it) * Beeps when changing modes * No easy fuse access - need to remove the entire cack panel * Supplied PC ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections