DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT61E 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Black (1 x 9V 6F22 Battery)
Customer’s impression:
Fast Reliable great Great product for the price digital
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywylind on 08/30/2015

Es un buen multimetro con buenas prestaciones y con bastante exactitud

0 0 0

• posted by9617464 on 08/22/2015

Lots written about this multimeter on line so if you want to no more google it!. The one purchased here is the eastern market version with poorer input protection than its european version and uses a rs232 coms interface instead of usb (you can buy a usb lead separately, which is fine for me. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychagi on 06/13/2015

pros: lots of functions. item exactly as described cons: none really.

Impression:Great product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymicroscopist on 03/21/2015

Pros: 22000 counts provide accurate measurements. Very precise in all scales, robust and well built. Cons: none. Other comments: in the eevblog, the presenter criticized its fuses and security. Well, it is clear that it was designed for low voltage environments. So, it is much better than their I... Read more

Impression:Fast,Reliable,Amazing multimeter for electronics!;

0 0 0

• posted byNikoil on 03/04/2015

This is a great multimeter. I really want to buy it. And i buy it. I was afraid to buy it in another stores. He works very fast, is very popular, there are many diy mods , quality plastic body is soft touch . He has the ability to connect to pc via com port. But i make usb mod. There is one - a ,... Read more

great multimeter great multimeter great multimeter great multimeter great multimeter great multimeter great multimeter

Impression:Fast,digital,Connect to PC;

0 0 0

• posted bySteveDrinkald on 07/29/2014

I've been using this multimeter for a couple of months now and it is a great little unit that works without issue. I am an electrical engineer and use it when I'm fault finding circuits and to measure voltages and for that it works perfectly. I haven't used all the functions and features, but for... Read more

Impression:Reliable,rhobust,simple but functional;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxipo on 07/25/2014

Pros: Very accurate, big screen, many ranges, looks very resistent, test leads were also of a very good quality, true RMS. I recommend this multimeter, its very useful Cons: It should have came with a USB cable, instead the serial cable. Lack of backlight, and temperature meter.

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelwolfshant on 07/19/2014

It does exactly what is says it does, without issues of any kind. We use it mostly for its voltage and ohm-meter characteristics and so far it behave as it should. We have not found anything against this multimeter. It's a very good product for its class and price range I highly recommend this an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 05/18/2014

Quality multimeter, autoranging, logging, big screen, fused, True RMS, there is lot of info about it on YouTube and forums as this is one of the best quality/price ratio DMM availables. PRECISE. No screen backlight. Software is a bit _strange_, but you can use third party software (UltraDMM port... Read more

Package contents

0 0 3

• posted bydanigluz on 01/21/2014

The functions of this multimeter are great for the price. External rubber feels very comfortable and the construction in general is very solid. The display is also very nice although there is not back-light. True RMS feature and functions such as fast autorange and the isolated RS-232 interface a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere