DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT118B 1.1" LCD Electric Multimeter (1 x 3V / Included)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Impressed very simple to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10040447 on 02/11/2016

The pen type multimetr UT118B is very nice to use. The display is large and good readable. The light by the front test tip is usefull.

Impression:perfect, very simple to use;

0 0 0

• posted bydmolineris on 01/30/2016

El producto funciona muy bien y es de excelente calidad. Lo único que cambiaría el el tamaño y longitud d el apunta de medición, es muy corta no llega a ingresar en los toma corrientes. Las funciones que tiene son muy buenas y no he encontrado otro producto con las mismas posibilidades y a mejor... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDean Thomas on 08/04/2014

Pros: Extremely portable, extremely versatile, great for 12 and 240v. Cons: None. For what I brought this for it has exceeded my expectations. It has prooved to be extremely usefull for basic diagnosis/testing. I have found it to be great for use when working on my car and very handy for use in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiloradovich on 06/05/2013

Multimeter really great features in relation to its size. Fairly accurate in the presentation of the measured values. Good quality material and the final finish and overall design. Very comfortable in the hand without slipping, solid structure with no crackling at twisting. Illuminates the point... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere