DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 2.0 Charging & Data Cable - Black (80cm)
Customer’s impression:
Great service somewhat satisfied Not too solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byburda76 on 07/16/2015

nincs negativ véleményem

Impression:Great service;

0 0 0

• posted bydistante on 04/21/2015

I have this cable for 3 years now and it is still working as the first day. I used with an Xperia Pro, and now with a OnePlus One without any troubles. It's my GO-TO cable.

Impression:somewhat satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bymtp@ualberta.ca on 04/14/2015

Pros: - Construction appears solid - Plugs fit snugly Cons: - Data connection intermittent with phone (galaxy s3) - Appears to work with lower power devices, but higher power devices cut out

Impression:somewhat satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byjpodrug on 03/20/2015

Pros: Excellent price, fast delivery Cons: build quality not too good, it is very easy to get the cable from the connector so I needed to tape the cable to connector to prevent it from breaking

Impression:Not too solid;

0 0 0

• posted byysiharel on 01/10/2015

I would like to mention AGAIN my satisfaction from DealExtreme web site ease of use and the high level of serviceability I experiance again and again from that firm. Usually, I have an order every two weeks in avarage, and they never let me down..... chapeau.......

Impression:Great service;

0 0 0

• posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Very very very cheap for this kind of cable. Buy two or three and put one in your office, one in your laptopbag and one home, now you never have to search for that cable again. + Very well build, very low priced + Nice length 90cm Absolutely nothing at all!!! Works with my Samsung Galaxy S3. It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxaalku on 08/04/2013

Perfect quality. It connects perfectly tight but you don't have to do any effort to plug or unplug it. It always make a perfect connection. It's thin enought to be taken in your pocket once folded but not too thin either. It is not too long nor too short to be taken with you either. I can use it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/28/2013

Works just perfectly for my samsung player 5.0 (YPG-70). The connectors are a little stiffer than the original cable, but that's the only difference. I don't think having the connectors stiffer changes anything: you plug it in and it charges your device and lets you transfer data. The cable works... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycozzycovers on 06/14/2013

Does the job. This cable is very Cheap. The plastic and rubber is durable. The Micro USB male component sticks out extra far so it can fit into hard to reach female sockets due to thick or oddly shaped phone cases. This has come in handy for me. This is by no means a high grade cable. You can cut... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxiliu72 on 05/16/2013

Working well as data cable. I bought it to connect my external hard drive to laptop. it works as expected. It can do charging. but be careful. It charges my Galaxy S3 or Nexus 7 with so many hours (more than 12 hours). But the original cable will do same full charge in around 3 to 4 hours. So I a... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere