Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Very very very cheap for this kind of cable. Buy two or three and put one in your office, one in your laptopbag and one home, now you never have to search for that cable again. + Very well build, very low priced + Nice length 90cm Absolutely nothing at all!!! Works with my Samsung Galaxy S3. It is a micro USB connection. Also dataconnection with Windows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxaalku on 08/04/2013

Perfect quality. It connects perfectly tight but you don't have to do any effort to plug or unplug it. It always make a perfect connection. It's thin enought to be taken in your pocket once folded but not too thin either. It is not too long nor too short to be taken with you either. I can use it to charge the phone or to connect it to my computer. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/28/2013

Works just perfectly for my samsung player 5.0 (YPG-70). The connectors are a little stiffer than the original cable, but that's the only difference. I don't think having the connectors stiffer changes anything: you plug it in and it charges your device and lets you transfer data. The cable works fine so no cons really. No other thoughts This is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycozzycovers on 06/14/2013

Does the job. This cable is very Cheap. The plastic and rubber is durable. The Micro USB male component sticks out extra far so it can fit into hard to reach female sockets due to thick or oddly shaped phone cases. This has come in handy for me. This is by no means a high grade cable. You can tell they cut corners when manufacturing it. However this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxiliu72 on 05/16/2013

Working well as data cable. I bought it to connect my external hard drive to laptop. it works as expected. It can do charging. but be careful. It charges my Galaxy S3 or Nexus 7 with so many hours (more than 12 hours). But the original cable will do same full charge in around 3 to 4 hours. So I believe the internal wiring might be different. if you ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byfpalcald on 05/12/2013

The quality of the cable is acceptable. It just works and that is what is expected of an USB cable. It is intended to connect your cell phone or another usb gadget to your computer, so being short is an advantage. None so far. Maybe being short is a disadvantage if you want to use it with a big not so comfortable device. The micro USB connector is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanita79 on 04/15/2013

Fair price, but as always, could be cheaper Not for power hungry devices which demand stable voltage and current, like Raspberry Pi. Got a significant voltage drop with it, down to 4,6V - which means problems. Works, generally. Thin conductors, low quality plastic molding on connectors but hey... it does charge, data works You never know when you'll ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byrobbage on 02/15/2013

Does exactly as it should when used with my Motorola Xoom tablet, Huawei mobile wifi and Nokia dumb phone. Cheap enough to buy several. Not much else to say.. it's a USB lead None found so far. It's just a cable after all. The length is very good. The lead that came with the Huawei is way too short; maybe twenty centimetres maximum. Don't confuse this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFizzbane on 02/11/2013

Does what it says. Nice length, not too long but not too short. I ordered 5 of these and one of them was a little too snug when putting it in my phone. It still worked but I felt like the micro usb side was a little too big. I also had some debris in one of the USB sides to a cable and had to use tweezers to pull it out. Just inspect the cables before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbMaa1 on 01/18/2013

The biggest pro compared to competitive products is definately the price. Otherwise there is not much a cable can do to stand out, as long as it connects, and that is just what it does. I use it to charge my Sony Xperia Tipo cell phone from ond of the USB ports of the monitor at my work, and guess what? It works! None really. It's a good bargain. One ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections