DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5"/3.5" IDE + SATA HDD to eSATA & USB 2.0 Docking Station w/ Card Reader
Customer’s impression:
perfect pretty good small works Excelente Util
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySSMungur on 12/12/2014

Pros: It's a good little unit to retrieve the information off of a hard drive that may have been in a laptop that no longer works. It's also good to make a duplicate of an operating system. Cons: No real cons as of right now. The unit seems to be built properly but only time can tell if it was worth ... Read more

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted bydrmsilva on 12/11/2014

Muito bom e facil utilizacao. Desenvolvido para fazer a leitura de grandes quantidades de dados. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypprieto on 12/07/2014

I try the product with Windows 8.1 and works perfectly. All the hard drives (sata and one 7Gb old ide drive) that I use works with this dock station. For me is more than enough to save files in old hard drives. I try other dock stations but this is the best of all. Ah! And I don't need to install any ... Read more

Impression:perfect, small, works;

0 0 0

• posted byjesusrivas89 on 11/28/2014

Pros: es un aparato realmente útil y fácil de usar y además de que puede leer todo tipo de tarjetas SD. Cons: Las unidades de CD/DVD Sata e IDE no las soporta el Dock porque son muy grandes para las bahias del dock. Read more

Impression:Excelente Util;

0 0 0

• posted byWOZdods on 02/05/2014

Quick file transfer via e-sata port. Easy setup. Great functions with the auto backup button. Flash card reader integrated with good speed and compatibility. Extended usb ports hub. Compatible with 3.5", 2.5" SATA and PATA devices, HDD or SSD. This is the second time I buy this product. The ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bylarrydiaz on 01/21/2014

It does what it tells. It works with camera memories, usb keys, hard disks (IDE and SATA). Hace lo que dice. Funciona con memorias de camara, memorias USB, discos duros (IDE y SATA) power cord never worked. It doesn't matter, it's easy to replace it. El cable de poder nunca funcionó. No importa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardoRossi on 10/30/2013

I was needing a model that was accepting all the types of hd and that was connecting with entry e-sata. that one was better than I found and I do not repent. easy of using and much usefulness for technicians of computer. it avoids to have to open the computer to read hds of the clients. none I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZubastiK3000 on 07/15/2013

- two slots for both IDE and SATA port - useful card reader and USB hub, it's very easy to connect your flash drives to it. - Card works as should, I tested it with several SD cards (Transcend, Sandisk) with no problems. - eSATA port. It's great to have it, but I have Mac and can't use it. - It's impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

I was needing a model that was accepting all the types of hd and that was connecting with entry e-sata. that one was better than I found and I do not repent. easy of using and much usefulness for technicians of computer. it avoids to have to open the computer to read hds of the clients. none. now when ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bysamat57 on 03/16/2013

Jó termék, sok hasznát vettem eddig. Az ide csatlakozóval nem volt gond, mind jól illeszkedik bele. A SATA csatlakozó már nem ennyire bíztató. Különbözo HDD nél más a táp és a data csatlakozó közötti t&#225... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections