DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5"/3.5" IDE + SATA HDD to eSATA & USB 2.0 Docking Station w/ Card Reader
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWOZdods on 02/05/2014

Quick file transfer via e-sata port. Easy setup. Great functions with the auto backup button. Flash card reader integrated with good speed and compatibility. Extended usb ports hub. Compatible with 3.5", 2.5" SATA and PATA devices, HDD or SSD. This is the second time I buy this product. The first one I gave to my father about 1 year ago and ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bylarrydiaz on 01/21/2014

It does what it tells. It works with camera memories, usb keys, hard disks (IDE and SATA). Hace lo que dice. Funciona con memorias de camara, memorias USB, discos duros (IDE y SATA) power cord never worked. It doesn't matter, it's easy to replace it. El cable de poder nunca funcionó. No importa porque es fácil de remplazar If you need to read ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonardoRossi on 10/30/2013

I was needing a model that was accepting all the types of hd and that was connecting with entry e-sata. that one was better than I found and I do not repent. easy of using and much usefulness for technicians of computer. it avoids to have to open the computer to read hds of the clients. none I bought together with a reader e-sata to read the hd in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZubastiK3000 on 07/15/2013

- two slots for both IDE and SATA port - useful card reader and USB hub, it's very easy to connect your flash drives to it. - Card works as should, I tested it with several SD cards (Transcend, Sandisk) with no problems. - eSATA port. It's great to have it, but I have Mac and can't use it. - It's impossible to connect some IDE drives to it, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

I was needing a model that was accepting all the types of hd and that was connecting with entry e-sata. that one was better than I found and I do not repent. easy of using and much usefulness for technicians of computer. it avoids to have to open the computer to read hds of the clients. none. now when I need to do maintenance in hds from clients it ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bysamat57 on 03/16/2013

Jó termék, sok hasznát vettem eddig. Az ide csatlakozóval nem volt gond, mind jól illeszkedik bele. A SATA csatlakozó már nem ennyire bíztató. Különbözo HDD nél más a táp és a data csatlakozó közötti távolság. Így elofordult, hogy nem illeszkedett.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byoceanuz on 02/25/2013

Good price point for this dock. Plug and play (on Linux). Hdd can easily fit. Support both SATA and IDE. (I bought this for the old IDE HDDs as there's no PC around to read them anymore. Now I have couple hundreds more GB to stash my ever increasing data... Power cord provided is not suitable for UK type socket. Need a socket converter. Packaging and ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections