DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-780 On-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone for Iphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Jack/145cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 53 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraagasigasi on 04/29/2014

Very satifying quality i my opinion. I think you could say the have a sligly better sound than for example Koss PortaPro. The bass is almost a bit too lound, altough seldomly, and could in be toned down a bit with the m-phones equaliser. The cabel is a bit too long. I never tought this to be a problem, but if your cord is hanging loose when runing or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/22/2014

This headphone is cheap, and the build is pretty sturdy. The sound quality is so so, but with respect to its price, I do not think it is fair to complain too much. Sound quality is not as good as I expected. However, I am comparing this to $100+ headphones, so it is not that fair. There is a lack of base, and mids and highs are not that clear. However,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatsurena on 03/08/2014

Good headphones, the build quality is honest for the price, the cable is padded which is a good plus The sound is good, good amount of bass, the medium seems to be tamed, and the treble is decent. Overall it's a good hifi headphones. (with my activity i'm more use to monitoring headphones which are pretty linear) The headphones could be a bit bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedyfrancoh on 02/27/2014

Elegant, excelent sound, beautiful, adjustable, not somlong cord, nice colors, doesnt look cheap, it has noise cancelling, The cord looks kinda easy to break and looks cheap, the I hope they continue functioning like this for at least 3 months...they are so amazing For this price you wont get anything close to this item...one of these in my country ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilippoAndrade on 02/10/2014

Som, conforto e resistência muito boa para um fone do mesmo valor, comprei um que era muito ruim. Funcionou perfeitamente com meu Sansumg Galaxy S4, tanto o fone de ouvido como o microfone. embalagem não veio protegida, embora não causado nenhum dano ao fone e a trava de tamanho da cabeça é um pouco fágil. Podem comprar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsfanet on 02/02/2014

This is one good headphone. The sound is amazing, you can hear each instrument and the bass is awesome! You might have to change the EQ sound on your device to have an even better quality. On my iphone i use the EQ sound called "treble booster" and it sound amazing. You just have to go to: settings > music > EQ. The package was awesome,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrewmasterii on 01/10/2014

Very nice sound. Love 'em. Solidly built, albeit mostly plastic. Nice bass response as well. Under $20.00. They don't fit the ears as well as I'd like. It's almost like the cups are not wide enough. The cable could be longer as well. Compared to more expensive phones these win hand over fist. I bought 3 pairs for the family. The kids haven't destroyed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboolan0103 on 12/17/2013

Only get 30% volume on PC and it's already sounds like amplified. Design was great implying the nowadays headphone products. Ear pad comfortable (tailored not easy to break or fell down) and there is head pad that convenient if you put it on the neck to take a rest. Lighweight, with a cool cable! Easy to carry around! Tested the remote button on android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamadois on 12/16/2013

Excellent workmanship, great sound, an acceptable price, interesting thoughtful design, built-in microphone, nice colour scheme and look, fit comfortably on the head absence of volume control, the bass is strong in right side than the left side of the phone, giftbox very fragile we can safely recommend this product, if there was a volume control, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryen123 on 12/07/2013

So far had this headphone for a year now. I wasn't expecting it to last so long considering I use it every night. Durability is good especially the sliding joints for sizing, nothing has broke or come loose yet. Audio quality is acceptable. It can't handle loud bass from music or movies that well, the audio drivers will distort. Also insulation from ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections