DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-780 On-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone for Iphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Jack/145cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 41 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This headphone is cheap, and the build is pretty sturdy. The sound quality is so so, but with respect to its price, I do not think it is fair to complain too much. Cons:Sound quality is not as good as I expected. However, I am comparing this to $100+ headphones, so it i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedyfrancoh on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Elegant, excelent sound, beautiful, adjustable, not somlong cord, nice colors, doesnt look cheap, it has noise cancelling, Cons:The cord looks kinda easy to break and looks cheap, the OtherThoughts:I hope they continue functioning like this for at least 3 months...they ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyphe on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality built and great sound. Look and sound like expensive headphones. The wire is coated in a shoe-lace style cover which protects the cable. Microphone has one button to pause/play, next song, previous song. Its easy to use and good quality. The cable is long and does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBluesman85 on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are quite cheap and for the price, the quality is really good. The bass sounds potent and the sounds don't mixed between them; you can hear the music nitid. I like the cable; that's one of the best points. It's also quite long. The desing is also nice (ni... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonkoboeler on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality music, but after a while the quality decreases. Easy way to switch songs, the buttons on the cord are very usefull. You can switch forward but also backward by clicking the button three times. when clicking twice the current song will skip. Cons:little weig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnothvalpen on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Plays well, looks actually a bit better than on the picture. Nice comfort around head and ears. Would recommend to anyone. Cons:Its got a build-in mic that dosn´t work unless your computer is like 15 years old. You need a thing like this: http://dx.com/p/3-5mm-1-to-2... Read more

1 3
  • posted byDigitalRies on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:*Bass is very good *Looks more expensive *Extremely cheap *Very lightweight Cons:*Middle frequencies make the sound a little more metallic than Beats headphones OtherThoughts:I bought this headset to use at work. I also have an original Beats by Dr Dre Studio headset so i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduropa on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought his headphone for my own pleasure, for using it on my phone for MP3's and still be able to pick up and use it for calling. I''ve tested this and it works perfectly on my HTC. I can make calls and after I hangup the music continues. Plugging it in teh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelled on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought these headphones for my daughter and now wish I had a pair myself! She wanted over the ear headphones because the small apple earphones don't stay in her ear and get painful after a while. I am not a fan of them either as they can damage eardrum easily. and their n... Read more

4 0
  • posted byabandaa on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one good headphone. The sound is amazing, you can hear each instrument and the bass is awesome! You might have to change the EQ sound on your device to have an even better quality. On my iphone i use the EQ sound called "treble booster" and i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections