DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-780 On-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone for Iphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Jack/145cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
nice Positive tough Buen sonido Bonitos
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiets on 04/20/2015

Pros: -Clear soud. -Great bass. -robust cable. -comfortable ear Shells. Cons: -cheap plastic construction, but Price-justice.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bykun10 on 01/21/2015

Son unos auriculares grandes, que causan una buena impresion por su buen diseño, y vienen bien presentados en su caja. Tienen botones y microfono compatibles con el iphone, el cable es de los de tipo cuerda, por lo que su durabilidad es mayor y no se enrrollan. Pros: diseño, compatible con buen A... Read more

Impression:Bonitos,Buen sonido;

0 0 0

• posted byOkiustep on 12/15/2014

Very good earphones, really good sound quality but the iphone microphone did not work, but i am not an iphone user.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySupra1960 on 11/29/2014

Bought it for my young brother, he's kinda rough with stuff but so far, they still working! Will buy again. Pros : Low cost, nice quality Easy to use Cons : So far none

Impression:nice,tough;

0 0 0

• posted byDean Thomas on 08/04/2014

Pros: Sound is clear and headset is very comfortable. Con: None I would recomend these to any one looking for a good affordable set of head phones, I haven't tried them with a phone but I am very happy with the sound quality when used with my laptop.

Impression:Positive;

0 0 0

• posted byraagasigasi on 04/29/2014

Very satifying quality i my opinion. I think you could say the have a sligly better sound than for example Koss PortaPro. The bass is almost a bit too lound, altough seldomly, and could in be toned down a bit with the m-phones equaliser. The cabel is a bit too long. I never tought this to be a if... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 04/22/2014

This headphone is cheap, and the build is pretty sturdy. The sound quality is so so, but with respect to its price, I do not think it is fair to complain too much. Sound quality is not as good as I expected. However, I am comparing this to $100+ headphones, so it is not that fair. There is a lack... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMatsurena on 03/08/2014

Good headphones, the build quality is honest for the price, the cable is padded which is a good plus The sound is good, good amount of bass, the medium seems to be tamed, and the treble is decent. Overall it's a good hifi headphones. (with my activity i'm more use to monitoring headphones which a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedyfrancoh on 02/27/2014

Elegant, excelent sound, beautiful, adjustable, not somlong cord, nice colors, doesnt look cheap, it has noise cancelling, The cord looks kinda easy to break and looks cheap, the I hope they continue functioning like this for at least 3 months...they are so amazing For this price you wont get to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilippoAndrade on 02/10/2014

Som, conforto e resistência muito boa para um fone do mesmo valor, comprei um que era muito ruim. Funcionou perfeitamente com meu Sansumg Galaxy S4, tanto o fone de ouvido como o microfone. embalagem não veio protegida, embora não causado nenhum dano ao fone e a trava de tamanho da... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere