Customer’s impression:
nice tough
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• bit plasticy but adequate. good sound

posted by maduropa on 06/10/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought his headphone for my own pleasure, for using it on my phone for MP3's and still be able to pick up and use it for calling. I''ve tested this and it works perfectly on my HTC. I can make calls and after I hangup the music continues. Plugging it in teh computer and there it works also flawless.
    Extra points go to the cable, it's fitted in cloth, wich keeps it from tangling to easily. It has a nice design

Cons:

The 'headband' looks a little plastiquely, has a cheap feel, but after a full use, it still is in perfertc order.

OtherThoughts:

Is there a converter-plug available that splits out the plug into two separate plugs, fo headphone and microphone so I can also use it on my computer with Skype ?

Bottomline:

Bottomline, this is a nice headphone set for a decent price. You can wear it prolonged without getting an ache on your ears. The soundquality is crisp, teh isolation from noise is perfect. works very well on computer and phone.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections