DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy Nexus / i9250 / Galaxy W / i9103
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEromir on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality and holds the mobile properly. Even when running on belgian pavet or gravel roads, the holder really "holds" the phone. Comes also with the plastic disk with double-faced tape, what is important when you dont want to put the holder... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLex00 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've bought to use with my Galaxy Nexus. Well, it fits nicely to the phone and let me use the GPS function safely. The foams that 'wrap" the phone as soft, so there is no risk to damage the case. Cons:The plastic parts looks cheap. The rotation axis moves a little bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomer79 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a Small b can twist and move for good configuration c comes with a small round plastic surface you can attach to your dashboard and attach the device to it. most important : Does the Job !!!! Cons:none I saw. sometime the adaision is not very strong but in mor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitaihanski on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great value-for-money phone holder. The suction cap works great on the windshield and holds the phone in place. There is a nice range of swiveling and turning once the phone is mounted. Cons:Will ONLY stick to the windshield. The suction cap doesn't st... Read more

2 0
  • posted byronaldbouwhuis on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks clean and simple and is easy to place. You just have to turn the ring and it wil fix itself onto your window. And it's small, so it won't block your whole window. It doesn't feel cheap and it stays in place, even if you have a heavy phone. Cons:None. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutcastrc on 03/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Holds a Galaxy Nexus in a case well. There should be no chance of the phone falling out. Overall build quality is nice. Cons:The mount pivot point is too weak, it has a hard time supporting the weight of the phone. So as your driving down the road the vibration ends up... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections