DX » Community » Reviews » A10 Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ 7" Capacitive Touch Screen / Camera / Wi-Fi (Cortex A8 / 4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturconhrs on 10/23/2012

A very nice product with atractive price and excelent battery time. Very easy to use very nice built quality (include the mini usb to usb adapter which is great) - Android is very fast and stable, nice number of free apps to download You can't install apps to sd card, because internal 4GB memory consists ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonmin on 09/05/2012

A very stylish and relatively light weight tablet with good battery life. I am currently getting in excess of three hours reading time using the Aldiko reader. Android 4 is a definite improvement over the earlier versions and there are now hundreds, if not thousands, of apps available for it. Build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHFBSA on 07/28/2012

Great and responsive android tablet plays everything that i have thrown at it I also use it for reading (with Kindle app) also use it for playing episodes while on the bus screen quality is pretty good for reading with newer kindle app from play store all graphical options are great Bright blue charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartincraviotto on 07/22/2012

Sleek. Delgado. Light. In very good finishes. While I do not know android as a whole, it is very easy to use. Very good definition and also sound is heard clearly. There are times when I find it hard the theme of the touch screen. Prefer to be somewhat more sensitive. In his definition says that among ... Read more

In profile. You see how thin it is Front. You see the practice that is by its small s

0 0 0

• posted byUndeadCat on 07/17/2012

Price, Android 4.0 ICS + Google Play Store and useful miniUSB-to-USB adapter out of the box, real 5-point multitouch, fast CPU and GPU (GTA III works almost perfect), good Wi-Fi You can't install apps to sd card, because internal 4GB memory consists of 2 spare partitions and one of them is already recognized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshak18 on 05/28/2012

- Great built quality - nice set of accesories (include the mini usb to usb adapter which is great) - Android 4.0.3 very fast and stable - touchscreen soft and responsive - the one big con i found, im not able to use the sd card to store apss and app data since the apps recognize an internal 2gb partition ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvetalyudin on 05/12/2012

At the post very much squeezed the box, but the tablet does not hurt. Because it was well packed. Touch screen is good. Collected reliably, does not creak. Was pre ANDROID 4.0.3. The tablet works quickly. Skin like. Wi-Fi works flawlessly. The battery lasted for 4 hours. Installed Google PLAY. SKYPE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhankpiece on 05/03/2012

Touch screen is fine, resolution is more than acceptable. Came preloaded with 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. Google Play store works well and I was able to download apps speedily. Light, easy to read. Camera is crappy, but good enough for Skypeing. English language right out of the box. Took me about two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklanix on 04/17/2012

great tablet! 4.0.3 android updated perfectly! fast, good wifi! the screen is very responsive! capacitive 5 points! battery has an excellent performance! 5 to 7 hours with wifi on! and an acceptable screen brightness! a small deformation of colors when the tablet is pushed only in the rear. seems as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirene-agnalt on 03/23/2012

very good screen ,sharp and responsive mutch better than hyundai a7(i have both) it came with market installed . everything just works out of the box battery lasted almost 4 hours non stop use with wifi on and brightness at 75%. i have not tested battery on movies yet, but it shuld last longer if you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections