Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- When handling a portable console, at least a bit of protection is needed. This does this job well enough. - It's cheap. - Feels better than most crystal cases. - When using the console for a lot of time with the silicone protection, it can become annoying. - It is a bit loose on the inside, so the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeCheng on 02/15/2009

Great product, very cheap Protects the DS from scratching and damaging Its black and matches the DS quite well. Fits with the DSlite Protective pouch that looks like original Nintendo product. Doesnt close all the way The cuts arent straight Hurts fingers with it on, while playing some certain games ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytyerant on 01/22/2009

I have to give this an overall rating of 4 for the simple fact that it is a cheap insurance against scratches aand damage to my BLACK NDS Lite. For those of you who have one, you will know that a Black NDS shows every finger print scratch and scrape. It was driving me nuts... No more this cover solved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefree on 01/14/2009

It really covers your whole DS Lite so that you wont scratch it. Nice, quite tight, fit. You can also easily cut it, if some parts of it are in the way. Build quality could be a little better. Silicone could be cut more precisely. You might not able to close the DS as well with this on and without cutting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZukoso on 12/24/2008

- Good Protection for your DS Lite. - The price is actually pretty good - Very...VERY BAD quality...overcut, doesn't fit very well, so bad that i will not use it :s!!1 seriously, i was expecting something better. I guess i could cut a better silicone case if i could. Not recommended, in fact this 500... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrluciana on 12/08/2008

It is very inexpensive and feels nice on touch. The shape fits the buttons perfectly. All the slots can be used with it on. Protects the outer shell from scratching. I expected it to be a thicker, even tho' the reviews explained it was thin. In fact it doesn't protect as expected when it falls of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarijkeZwolle on 09/07/2008

It is a very cheap and great protection for your NDS Lite. It fits my ds lite, and it's from real silicone. The colour is also really black, it looks great on my DS Lite. It fits my DS Lite, but some are a bit wide. I have ordered several silicone cases, but some are a bit too wide. Very cheap and great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeals4theworld on 08/07/2008

Great case to use to protect your DS lite. It's lighter than the crystal cases, and it's less expensive too! You don't have to worry about your case breaking as often as you would the crystal case. Price is decent. Silicone is a little thin, could be thicker for padding purposes. Not a bad investment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxSLICKVICx on 07/30/2008

It prevents scratches from coming on to your ds. No dust gets on your ds lite. It comes in black When i received this case and slipped it on the ds lite the inside part where the top lcd is, is not fitted well. The silicone sticks out instead of fitting its self on the ds. I would recommend you get a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferminho on 06/12/2008

Won't leave fingerprints on my DS lite. Better handling, not so slippery. Won't catch dust. DS can't close for a really small gap. Won't protect much from falls or so, just from dust, fingerprints, etc. The finishing is rough, I had to cut some borders and holes which were left uncut to make it look ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections