DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Display Breathalyzer (Breath Alcohol Tester)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybriancelia on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very easy to use, every person can use it to know how much alcohol have on their system. It is pretty exact, I did test it more than one time with a cup of wine and it show the same level all the times I did the test. Cons:It takes much time to warm up s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokkas1985 on 11/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- fun gadget at parties - good for at least check before driving - it looks good - its made pretty well - battery lasts very well Cons:- i doubt its accuracy - hard to see when its dark - sometimes the screen is foggy after use and it is harderd to see OtherThoughts:its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurossi on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The display is easy to understand. - Includes wrist strap. - Cheap! - Includes manual. Cons:- No batteries included. - When blowed too close, the dispay get "blur" and hard to read. - Maximum BAC is 1.9%. Can't go even further. - If you just drink, wait some s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarbarossa on 06/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- really detects alcohol on your breath, be it from drinking or Listerine. Cons:- not much else (although a multi-tool-with-a-breathalyzer-usb-knife-etc would be just silly...) - build quality is not the best of all - instructions are not very informative OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizumoto on 06/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very easy to use. I has only one button. It's not enough to make it worth. Cons:Too bad accurance. It's a cheap gadget. The display of mine is twisted and gets blurred when I blow it. You have to wait 10 seconds from turning it on to use it. OtherThoughts:I've just t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyeero on 02/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In my opinion it looks very stylish and neat. Size is conveniently small. Very easy to use. Digital display to show how many promilles you have. Build quality is good. Cons:At least the one I got has very bad accurary. I can be fairly drunk and the device show... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsabin on 09/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The display is easy to understand. - Includes wrist strap. - Cheap! - Includes manual. Cons:- No batteries included. - When blowed too close, the dispay get "blur" and hard to read. - Maximum BAC is 1.9%. Can't go even further. - If you just drink, wait some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoowChair on 07/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The display shows an actual numeric readout. - Seems accurate enough. I've tested it only a few times though. - Includes a nice wrist strap - Its really cheap!! Cons:- No english manual! Actually there isn't english anywhere! - No batteries included - When I blowed too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictor22 on 07/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fun to use - Nice for parties - CHEAP Cons:- Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times - Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- Well, how can i say... t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections