Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflaperonrc on 07/04/2012

His use is very easy. Only it is necessary to place the battery, the pore cleanser persists and to place in in pore that we want to clean. It seems that if the skin is very dry or the pore is deep, the engine does not have the sufficient power in order that works good. I don't know. My aunt used the pore cleanser because I gave it to him and she could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElikeitelman on 03/23/2010

It sounds like a very useful product, although I am not sure if it really works!... It has 2 functions, depending on the cup position: for nose and for T zone. It sucks something, but I am not sure if it´s enough... It´s quite noisy. The compartment for the battery is not so easy to put. I don´t know if it works yet!!...The suction power is not so strong.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunofalla on 09/03/2008

Nada mais é que um sugadorzinho, que tem uma ponteira de acrilico que pode ser removida pra limpeza... Muito legal Barulhento feito britadeira!! Sem condições de assistir uma TV enquanto usa ele Bom, pra usar esse limpador de poros aí é facil, só que é melhor usar ele com um fonezinho de ouvido pra não castigar ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections