Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythejapa on 06/28/2013

I bought the kit mainly because of the case, and luckily it came, because the small screen protector was damaged and unusable. The card case looks good but I only download games via PSN. The two small cords are useful, the headphone is exactly what you pay for, so if you have a small child make sure you set a volume limit otherwise the kid will up the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosmarm on 02/15/2013

I'm very glad with this kit, all itens included are usefull, the material is great and the price is very low. it is full made of faber,. This is the very best kit for your Ps Vita, Buy it! I have no cons about this product. Everything is perfect. I hought the best item of the kit is the case, great material and size, perfect for vita. A perfect negotiation,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytennesse on 10/30/2012

Good product, good price, good quality. very useful for children. to protect and increment theirs PSVita. except by the quality, I have no cons about this product, but worth the price With Protective PU Leather Bag you can transport your PSVita with security and practicality. With 8-in-1 Game Case you can store your games, although you can use the Leather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuruyakulum on 06/07/2012

İf you think to buy kit you should buy this product. I received in 10 days and quailty very good. My english not good so what can i write for product i dont know :) İf you think to buy kit you should buy this product. İf you think to buy kit you should buy this product. I received in 10 days and quailty very good. My english not good so what can i write ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZorpidis on 03/23/2012

It was the best deal ever here for me!You cant find everywhere tis so amazing pouch !!! it is full made of faber (very good quality) ! The case for the game cards is also very good! it is better than the original! The headphones are of cheap quality but very very good! The stylus is veru good! i love it! And the screen protector is also very good! better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections