DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin Bluetooth V2.0 78-Key Keyboard (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddfgdsdsdsffsds on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent keyboard, and looks exactly like the famous Apple bluetooth keyboard. The key's feel quite good, and have a nice "click" to them. It also includes the function keys on the top (volume, music controls, and so on) which are quite u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrashatl on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to set up, nice feel and action in regards to the keys when typing. It is set up for Apple products but I am using this on a Windows machine and all the buttons function properly. Looks great and is easy to use. Was very surprised by the quality and ease of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArteLC on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He and small, fits anywhere, has the numpad keys above F1, etc., smooth typing, and perfect use. Cons:I had trouble the installation, do not come with Bluetooth adapter if you want to use it on the desk top, after much work I could install it, however I can not longer use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s a well build keyboard, really small and the tiping feeling is good. Works well with my tablet and phone. Cons:For portuguese we have a lot of accents, and the only way to make them is to use some shortcuts, different for each kind of gadget. My tablet hptouchp... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDXREL on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love this keyboard, It's just like the original apple keyboard... the keys are soft, even the space bar witch you can press anywhere, even at one side of the bar, and the whole bar is pressed. I was able to connect it to my MAC, my PC Laptop, 2 smarthphones,... Read more

The Keyboard
    3 0
  • posted byBusterFixxitt on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price. Practically idiot-proof to setup. I cannot think of how it could be any easier to setup. Put in the batteries, turn it on, press the connect button, the light flashes to let you know it's discoverable, done. I've had some bad experiences with the more inexpensive b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfailbooru on 04/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks nice. Buttons are very pleasant to touch (but not so pleasant as it comes to a the keyboard frame). Quiet. Light resistance for keypress. And no wires. Cons:Buttons submerge lower than the keyboard frame - sometimes I hit the frame with my nail. Top row is by defail... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections