DX » Community » Reviews » 7mm Stainless Steel Bushings for Gearbox Upgrade (6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySTONECROWES on 11/28/2014

Pros: Metal made; Good performance; Very necessary item; Protect gears against cracking; Smooth rotation of gears; Fits any 7mm gearbox. Cons: Can be incompatible to some gearboxes; Their “retention” radius can be excessively large for some (few) gearboxes; Need shimming techniques when installing it;... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byRiflednReady on 11/10/2013

better then shs bushings and cheaper too, great fit in gb and on the gear shaft, well polished stainless steel. Ive had them in a 40+ rps build for a year now with no problems. none that i can think of, but they do stick out the other side of the gb shell a little bit more then stock bushings tend to.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydjherceg on 07/27/2013

This is the second set of bushings that I ordered. They seem to be of good quality and machined to precision. I installed them into my airsoft guns without any problems and they just work. None so far. If you happen to have an airsoft gun which has plastic bushings in the gearbox, I recommend that you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFranlm25 on 05/28/2013

I think it has a good price. It was well finished, the surface of these bushings are very smooth. It was well packaged. It has good quality. Easy to use, I used it on some models (JG G36 and JG AK 47) and, after shimming, it works fine. I haven't found any. It is advisable to use lithium grease. I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byufon007 on 07/23/2012

- great delivery time - well packed - without any scratches or so on the surface - could easily put into my asg mechabox (gearbox) - donno whether it is due my mechabox (gearbox), but some of bushings are too loose in its position. It has no negative impact as gears in these bushings are going smooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

+Great metal material +Machining seems smooth with no visible seams or anything that would hinder flawless operation +I can see these outlast any other part of my gun, since they really seem to be stainless steel (or some steel nonetheless) +No oil grooves that would wear out the gearbox +Fit is great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections