Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySomeGuy69 on 11/16/2013

Sturdy polymer/plastic composition, fits like a handcrafted glove (press all the way in/down), no reaming or drilling required, accepts real steel M4 stocks perfectly, solid feel when shouldered. Top piece could use a rubberized insert to help maintain contact to frame when manipulating the mag release,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/18/2013

It works great. I have not had any issues with this at all. I did not even have to drill out the hole. the problem with the hole is that you have to press the stock into the pistol hard to get it to lock in i recommend pressing from the sights down and the stock up using both hands. I am really enjoying ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypugs1970 on 11/26/2012

everything , I have the genuine endo stock adapter and it doesnt fit properly but this chinese airsoft knockoff fits like a glove . love it to bits nothing worth worrying about but the locking pin hole is slightly out of alignment on the gun but a small reaming with the correct size drill bit fixed this ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDrakhorn on 07/29/2012

Very simply it works. - easy to attach and deattach - endurable enough for my G17, I've shot several hundred rounds with it - nicely light weight I did have to carve the base of the attachment a wee bit with a knife for it to fit better for G17. The chain link holding the pin broke after pulling it hard.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections