Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great. I have not had any issues with this at all. I did not even have to drill out the hole. the problem with the hole is that you have to press the stock into the pistol hard to get it to lock in i recommend pressing from the sights down and the sto... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypugs1970 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:everything , I have the genuine endo stock adapter and it doesnt fit properly but this chinese airsoft knockoff fits like a glove . love it to bits Cons:nothing worth worrying about but the locking pin hole is slightly out of alignment on the gun but a small r... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDrakhorn on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simply it works. - easy to attach and deattach - endurable enough for my G17, I've shot several hundred rounds with it - nicely light weight Cons:I did have to carve the base of the attachment a wee bit with a knife for it to fit better for G17. The chain... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections